Reviews for Shadow of Fairy Tail
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I hope you haven't left this story because the way you wrought this chapter says that you can wright very well.
Risika67 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
i believe that this story will be a smashing success. :D
kyo chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This looks like it could be very intersting.
dammyd chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
love the spin on the story especially Naruto's personality. That was very original.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
okay this shit is just plain stupid i hate stories like these that basically weaken Naruto by taking away his Chakra it is stupid. Chakra is 10 times stronger then magic by a long shot.

so as of now this story goes into my list of stories to never continue reading have a nice evening.
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
narutoxmira
hanipman chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Love it. I just hope Naruto doesn't become a mirror image of Shikamaru.
Tenno Sakuzyo chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Looking forward for the update , by the way you should do a Naruto X Mira pairing, that pairing is kinda rare. Story Followed
Zaru chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
What's this? A Naruto story of him going over to Earthland and he's...

Not only is his hostile, but he's also handicapped without the use of his chakra!

At long last. Finally a decent crossover to read. And no doubt he will be the ire of many FT characters, mainly the Strauss siblings and Natsu. Lisanna disappeared and along comes this sociopath. This has potential to be good.

My one nitpick isn't one of technical issues, like your grammar or spelling. It's actually okay from what I read. My issue is rather...your sense of taste:

Sword Art Online. How can you stand to like such a series where it is essentially Twilight for girls, and it panders to the weakes demographic and doesn't show a shed of shame. Oh, do I mention it makes it's two protags into Sues and makes one of the more decent characters into a weak defenseless princess. Not to mention Sugou was just laughable as a villain, he seemed like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

If it's solely on the premise and world, I can understand though. I like Zero no Tsukaima, despite the massive bedroom farce it is. But it's just that people flock to SAO as if it's the saving grace of all anime, and it irks me

/rant

Anyways, this story as potential and I am so following it. Be sure not to disappoint okay
ViolatedMonkey chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
and you need to continue. Never change naruto's personality thats what makes this fic unique. Don't make him go all emotional and break down while telling his life story. it has happened to many times in other fan fics. it would be great if you can do something different. I love the start. I wonder what magic naruto is going to be using. Maybe Enterno make where he can use raw Enterno to power his body like sage mode. and he could form constructs like the kyuubi's cloak or even the full body of Kyuubi. also don't forgot about sealing. he could also have shadow magic but since he is use to using energy and turning it to his advantage he takes the magic to a whole nother level. Like teleporting through shadows. Making shadow clones! Making chains out of shadows like his mom's chain. He could even imitate itachi's , madara's and sasukes susanoo's.
perses7x chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
haha...that was awesome...a naruto/fairytail crossover where naruto doesnt kid around...great ch...update soon
johndoe5574 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
naruto x mirajane. sure nice to see them get together
Bard of Death chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
zanka no tachi chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Naruto X Erza
kristoper21 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
hope you will update this soon :D