Reviews for Secrets
fieldandfountain chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
This girl is mysterious! I'm excited to see what she's up to. And I love Marian's jealousy- it's so believable, and also funny. By only question would be- who is Alix claiming to be related to? Is she illegitimate? Because all of the King's brothers and sisters are well documented. But great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
I am enjoying the story and awaiting an update. I like alix and am very curious to se what she is really doing in Nottingham.
ThreeHundredStarsAbove chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
A very interesting beginning. Am off to read some more now ;)
nick chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
great story i really like it keep up the good work i cant wait for more
Bellatrix567 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
It's not sadistic that I absolutely loved loved loved this chapter, right? Even if the first bit was my favorite part? Or that I kind of like it when Guy gets hurt even though he's my favorite character?
Anyway this was great, it seems unpractical but certainly characteristic what the Sheriff did.
I kept cracking up whenever you mentioned the word 'scourged,' because I had no idea what it meant and felt really uneducated :)
Keep up the great work!
Bellatrix567 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love this story, and OMG Alix sounds so much like me when she's yelling at Robin! And you've got the dialogue perfectly - Vaisey especially is really in character.
Bellatrix567 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
This is a little confusing: why would the Sheriff have Guy scourged to where he would either die or they would have to hire a very good (and therefore expensive) physician? However it's really good, and im happy
Bellatrix567 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Really good story! I love the dialogue in the first chapter - you've captured all the characters very well. I don't really understand the thing about Alix being a princess, though; is she Richard's daughter, or do he and Prince John have a long-lost brother who was just sent on a mission to... deliver a message... with his daughter in tow...
Anyway it's a good story, I can't wait to read the rest.
weaselle chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
The plot thickens! Things are getting interesting, although frankly, I can't imagine Marian letting Alix or anyone else stop her so easily from doing something she wanted to do... :-)

Looking forward to the next update! Have a good trip.
weaselle chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Hmm, with all that kissing going on between Marian and Robin, how can she possibly find it in her heart to be jealous of Guy and Alix? If she really cares for Guy, then she is certainly being cruel to Robin. Well, let's see how things work out! ;-)

Sorry for not reviewing; I just saw that this was updated.
weaselle chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Oh? By offering to go with her? Is that fear of riding just an act, then? Or would threatening to go with Marian be just a bluff? ]:-)
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I never actually watched the show but the way you write definitely peeked my interest. Keep it up!
PrincessOfSilence chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I really love this; it's fantastic. I only wish that there was more to read. I really hope you update soon!
cretaceous chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
I'm reading! Alix seems like a really interesting oc and I can't wait to find out more about her. Keep it up!
HeathyrFeathyr chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Can't wait to hear more :)