Reviews for The Vigilantes
BadassNerd chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Take your time over this amazing story!
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter! Deffently short, but pretty good. Update soon!
SlowFade chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Konichiwa!

This story is great! I love every single detail! Only complaint is short chapters!

Now to deal with that supposedly sweetheart chick. *Cracks knuckles*

Look and listen here you poker face ninny. If your a*ss hates alternate universe, why read? Matter of fact...why be on Fan Fiction? More than half of the stories on here are AU! Secondly you have no right to insult, especially if you can't spell your insults correctly. Two...ever tried writing your own story? Nope. Lastly stop being a pansy, hiding behind an anon/unregistered username. Some of you anon/unregistered reviewers are afraid to get PMed, by the authors. Smh. -Eats cookiez- Oh yes I spelled it with a Z.

Seiko-Chan

Good luck with the pregnancy D. Amethyst :) Oh yeah the bad-mouthing was for "sweetheart"
Al Capone chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow... Looks like Sweetheart2 isn't such a sweetheart after all. Even though the story isn't that good or hard to find likable, there is no need to be so hurtful and cruel. I apologize to you on behalf of Sweetheart2. A review about a story is not meant to be use to insult and make personal offenses. As for the story, add a little pizzazz and creativity to interest readers, but make sure you somewhat stay true to the original "Avatar: the Last Airbender. If you can find your own creativity, do some research on the lore use to inspire the "Avatar" universe or look in the world and media for inspiration. For example, I think the disguises for the character's alter ego could've been better. I think the hooded cloaks of the assassins from the video game series "Assassin's Creed" adapted to asian cultures along with some cloth masks would've made great disguises. And the characters have to stay somewhat true the the originals. Once again, I apologize on behalf of Sweetheart2's offenses and hope that it doesn't stop you from writing. Maybe you can do better with the next story. Or you could even rewrite this one and make it better. Ask for suggestions from your readers.
Sweetheart2 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Ummm. Like this is totally not good. I HATe alternate universes.

I hate you two. There is no creativity. It is bowing.

HORRIBLe!
child who is cool chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
great chapter
Girl who likes to read a lot chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Please please pleaseeee continue soon! I want to know how the story goes further :)
avatarfan chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant. Amazing. Please update soon. you're an amazing writer btw :D
BadassNerd chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
One of the most amazing story i ever heard! Update;)
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter! Glad Katara is going back with the gang, but wonder what happened and the end. Update soon!
Avatar Gita chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Great you updated! Nice chapter! but really this cliffhanger is horrible...
Kataanglover138 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Please update soon :)
kawaiigiraffe4 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Great story! I need the next chapter asap!
Eddie Donovan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This should be interesting...
Katara seems bad-ass and scary in this bloody story. Keep on writing my friend. Cheerio
Karlita chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Lan makes me sick! Will we be seeing her later in the future?
Good chap!