Reviews for Can We Live In Peace?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
i officially love you to death! i was going thru the stories when i saw tokyo mew mew and i died of joy i love tmm and when i saw ouran etc i was sooooo happy i like how the ocs aren't mews!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
Loved the story and the ending was just the right send off for them all.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Man don't want to stop reading but it's 12:33 in the morning :P read more tomorrow
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
They are to cute together
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow I really like her, amusing and kick-ass
Budderman chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
I LOVE this story and the ending is a happy/sad ending I love it PLZ make a sequel everyone want a sequel :)
MiiReika chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
woot woot! DAMN I DIED JUST LIKE THAT XD SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! :D i call for a book 2! Sorry you make your stories WAY to epic XD And i like the fact i had a final goodbye at the end :3

Goodbye, Goodbye. Goodbye my love
Avil Lavigne- Goodbye
SailorVegeta13 chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
I like how you didn't have one of those cheesy everyone-survived-but-the-bad-guy endings; yours was much sadder but way more realistic. My only regret in reading this chapter was that it was the last one! You probably know how it is: you can't stand to read the last chapter in the book, or the last book in the series, simply because once you have, there's no more to look forward to.
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
Oh my goodness, the end... I'm glad everyone got a happy ending, no? I love this story and I guess I'll catch you around ;)
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Oh my goodness... I feel so bad for everyone who was killed... Please update soon but take your time. You are the best but I wish this wasn't the end... See you soon,

A Random Human chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
*snivels* still upset! But I loved this story! And I don't care that both of my characters died! Skye's alive in a whole load of Pokemon stories, and Jaylie possibly if I do a TMM one! I don't believe yet another one of your stories is completed!
A Random Human chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Glad the two f***ing b******s are dead. But I'm upset over the others!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Oh my goodness, I am so happy with thsi is headed though Ike is freaking me out... Oh well. Well, I hope to hear from ya soon!
A Random Human chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Wow, first shadows of Almia, now this almost coming to an end! Two of my favourite stories too!
Savvyzz The Awesome Ninja chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
More intense things to come! Awww *cries* So cut ewith Diatchi and Kaki, cant wait for more! Update soon!