Reviews for Son and Heir
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
A fascinating sequel to your story... I can only imagine the chaos that is about to descend on Coruscant... please update again soon!
Sazei chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
The mandalorians are a sad, sad people. The entire camp seem just a few steps away from a bunch of homeless alcoholics. Also it seems roles have reversed a bit, Xarga was the one who fought to make this happen as I recall but now it looks like Quinn is the only one who still think all this could work. Xarga and Quinn would make a great couple by the way, they fit together nicely. ;)

Beyond that I can just add that I'm still reading and looking forward to how all this will turn out. At the moment I almost think Tar would be better of with his grandfather until Canderous manages to shape up. Oh, I do have a small question. Does all this follow the timeline in the Old Republic mmo where Revan never came back or are you two doing your own thing?
Mutive chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh, a fun read as always. ;) Feeling kind of braindead right now, so not coming up with more, but I do love the idea of trying to figure out what to do with a kid that half the galaxy wants. (For nefarious reasons, of course!)
Sazei chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Now that was a unexpected take on the exile. I suppose Nico was all too happy not to be a Jedi after losing the force for a while, he certainly doesn't look like any Jedi I seen before and I read a few stories about bitter exiles. What puzzles me is why he trained a new generation of Jedi at all but I suppose that too wasn't a choice.

Canderous is a bit of an ass but I suppose I can't blame him. Still seem a bit clueless about the force or his Jedi 'friends' though! If I may call them that of course.
kosiah chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I love Nico so, so much. I love Canderous too, of course. You know, if canon Revan had to be male, why couldn't he have been Nico?
Sazei chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hm. It was lovely to get a update that you are writing again but somehow I'm sure I read this chapter before. Did you change the name of some other story since you mention there is more to come or move it around in some ways? Also curious if we will see the exile since Meetra is mentioned up at the top. At any rate, thought I would toss in a line as motivation if there is more to come!