Reviews for Happy
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
UPDATE! I love it! Gale seems like a cocky bastard. Poor Katniss… she has to deal with stupid Gale…*sigh*
This Sassy Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loved it. Can't wait till next chapter.
Grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I keep checking back to see if you updated. Please continue! :)
Hannah Claire chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story and idea so far! Please continue! I love AU stuff like this, and I can say that if you continue this I will be a faithful reader and reviewer!:))
NiccyTea chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting story so far. I can't wait to read more :)
Horsecrazy141 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I hope to read more soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is ok. A bit more background would be nice to understand how the proposal came. I'm sure Katniss had a lot of doubts before she said yes, even before she found out about Peeta. Boy is she oblivious.
emily louise chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love the story! and the concept and idea, and how you are portraying the characters! Please continue! great job!
THG Lover Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Two words: PLEASE CONTINUE! Pretty please with a cherry on top! I love it; I love the concept! I don't think I've read a story like this before; this is so original, well at least for me. I love it already. Please update soon, it would totally make my day! :)
Grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Interesting idea. I don't usually like AU stuff but I can't wait to see where you go from here.
slagheapwhore chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Poor Peeta. I can't to see where you're headed with story. Nice start.
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh wow this is a great chapter im egar for more
SophieRay3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Its really good, please keep going.
DREAMSandLOVE chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
God, I'm sad! I still can see the tears in poor Peeta's eyes! * sobs dramatically* Okay, I'm fine, I'm fine.
You've got a story with a lot of potential here! So, please don't screw it up! But don't worry, no pressure.
Dreams ;)
P.S.: Gale, this is for you. How dare you call sweet Peeta a "total loser"?! You, my now enemy, are a "total loser"!
iluvucla chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really like this story and I hope you continue to write it!