Reviews for Washed Up
ajprycta chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
I love this story! Even if there is some kind of dissapointment (I'm not sure if this is a word) the ending is really, really good. Thank you for this great story
Xtina chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Loving the story so far! Can't believe Momo doesn't remember Kaidoh when they were younger and the other way around. Well, I guess Kaidoh has changed too much XD.
I went to the livejournal page to read the rest of the phone calls but I couldn't find day 4 and onwards. help?
email is !
Thanks :D
ajprycta chapter 41 . 2/8/2013
yey, I realy love yours MomoKai stoties because they are stil in character and have the same reactions I think they would have. Keep going and please have some lemon action soon (preferably next chapter).
Sorry for my English, I hope you were able to underdtand what I wonted to say.
rune101 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Haha, Momo referred to Hazue as Kaidoh's evil twin. They really must have ended up on the Burmuda because what a coincidence it is that both Kaidoh and his brother ended up there. What sheer luck. Or I suppose in a way, dumb luck. But this whole chapter was so cute; what with Momo's kissy faces and teasing. And how they sleep on the floor together - well near each other but still. And though there was enough foreshadowing for me to tell that it was going to happen (coupled with the fact that it was in one of the logs) Momo has two island residents crushing on him.

Thanks for the super-quick updates, this fic is quickly becoming my guilty pleasure.
rune101 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Oh wow... Just, wow. So much has happened; from Momo prying from Kaidoh that he had (and perhaps still has) a crush on him, to getting into a no-win situation fight with Kite, that was of course his fault but I can't see Momo avoiding something like that-he's too much stubborn for doing something like that and as it was amazingly worded, he does indeed have tunnel vision. But wow...amnesia? Kite sure sure did hit him hard. Poor Momo. Not to mention he's about to (once again) unknowingly waltz right back into the lion's den.

Great job, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Yuna Starliness chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This was really cute … hope u continue sooner •
Yuna Starliness chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Waaa! How cute!… I think I read some of them … I'm glad that I write MomoKai stuff (there is not a lot of it and I love the pair .)

PD: gomene I u don't understand me I dot speak English (Im mexican U.U)
rune101 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Wow loved it, I didn't know exactly how you would end up introducing Kaidoh into the island, it flowed flawlessly. And I like how after all (five) of those years that they were apart - thanks to Momo's brilliance (or lack thereof) they still maintained their "fighting" antics. And Momo with his hair not gelled sounds cute. I also had plenty of laugh this chapter as well. Thanks for the quick updates!
melissen chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
This was super cute. I love your stories. Can't wait for more.
rune101 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Okay, I absolutely LOVE this. The ducky dress and Momoshiro mistaking Kaidoh for a girl was so endrearing and cute - it definitely gave me the warm and fuzzies, and I love how the time-skip connects back to the canon-arc, including the beginning of Kaidoh's feelings. The premise of this, that the summary foreshadowed (well, more told) will be awesome when it comes; I just know it, just like all of your other Momokai fics that I've had the absolute pleasure of reading. Kudos to your RP partner as well, and thank you so much for bringing new Momokai fucs to fruition.

I can't wait for the next update, but I won't ask for it soon because I know that a) this is a joint effort, and b) you already posted three delightfully wonderful chapters today. So whenever the next chapter is posted I'll be glad to read it.
melissen chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Yey! Antoer Momo x Kai! Lovely! First chapter was a bit weird. If Kaidoh reads it he will kill you both for the 'ducky' dress...