Reviews for Again
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I always liked the idea of willow and xander they had such potential from season one and it pained me so that he never noticed or didn't care for her crush because he was so blinded. This story was really sweet, I loved your willow/xander voice. I think you got them down to T. :)
gengen07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh it's cute! They finally realize they were soulmate... they were meant to be together...
lightning bug chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
AW.

That was so *sniff* sweet! I just got the Season 2 dvd, and the first thing I did was watch the last episode, with that part at the hospital you mentioned.

This was so sweet. I loved it. Write some more
Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Oh heavens...I'm SUCH a W/X 'shipper. I really hope we go down that road again in canon. Great fic nonetheless!
Cesare chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Nice Fanfiction, i always have been a fan of the Willow -Xander stories, keep up the good work.
rubywisp chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Woohoo. Willow/Xander smoochies. I have such a soft spot in my heart for these two - friendship, romantic, I don't care, just give me the two of them together. And this is so sweet and poetic (love the echo of what came earlier). I thought your Willow dialogue was the best part, btw.
Messy chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I have to say thank you for writing such a good story aobut my favorite couple. Since they made Willow gay and stuff, I didn't have the heart or the strength to read any fanfiction because I thought that no one believed in them anymore. Thank you for reminding me why they are so great.
Lady Chipmunk chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I'm not a big willow/Xander fan, but this story was really sweet. I think you got the tension between them right, and I like that you didn't ignore the been there...done that factor. I liked it.
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so sweet! I love this coupling more than any other Buffy coupling! It's awesome! Keep writing!
Skizzie chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I Love You. Plain and Simple. :D
jewls13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
oh this was so perfect. they are my fav couple and I just...wow. you are wonderful. thanks
zoei chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That was great! Are we thinking sequal?
Nadia chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Little Mermaid! Ha Ha, you can't fool me!

My turn. "I loved your story so much. I miss Willow/Xander and have been a shipper through these Tara and Anya years. May there finally be more than friends. May there be. . .SHIP!"

Any guesses? You're right! It's my raving for your cool story! I loved that episode. When my friends and I had a buffy party, they got totally pissed after I made them play it. I watched it over and over. Thank you for making my fantasies a reality!
beenieweenie chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Sounds interesting...you did a great job getting the way they talk and act down. I can see something like this happening with few changes to the way it's written. I love it!
Bolo chapter 1 . 7/16/2002