Reviews for Chuck vs the Seven Days
Molotov chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
This really fell apart in the last three or so chapters. Just felt stilted and rushed and not fully explained.

Sarah, stop being such a drama queen.

Chuck, have a fucking conversation with Sarah.

Jesus.
Molotov chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Boy, they sure movin' fast. But if ain't AU if they ain't bein' OOC!
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Adorbs, but could've done without shoehorning in the "if this was a blah blah date I'd be forced to kiss you" line from da show.
charlie67 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Cant wait for next the story
Jessicalovefun chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I love this story i am reading it again..
TheIntersect20 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Fantastic chapter!
2old2write chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Happy the y found each other, and are open enough to say it out loud to each other. Having Carina see them together is great.

But, please, you need to give us more. It's too good a story to just leave us here. Does Sarah resign? Do they just let her walk away? Will Chuck stay with her in DC until she can resolve all this? And we need the proposal. There's so much humor left unsaid with Carina involved.

Is it me, or did the last paragraph of the first Chuck's POV not make sense?

Thanks for coming back and giving us this chapter. I now how stories can bog down and sympathize. Really enjoyed it all.
wilf21 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I'm glad they're at last together. but I want more!
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Love the story but where was the proposal? Please do a sequel I'd love to find out what happens next!
Anotherboarduser chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
She needs to quit and just be with Chuck.

What is the organization she's working going to do?

It is not the military, if you just quit because you don't want to work for it anymore, what can they do?

The military have desertion, but that organization isn't the military. I would like them to explain how they would punish a person who quit because he or she does want to be offered as a prostitute anymore.

So they should just let Sarah go. She can then live her life with Chuck.
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Nice ending to the story. I liked it a lot.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Interesting Ending. I loved how Chuck went to DC to find her and she finds him. Kudos
jessica chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Please Please Please update soon... I've been checking almost everyday to see if you updated.. I'm attached to this story or we could say addicted... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Looking forward for the next chapter :)
KryptonitePoison chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
I loved Sarah hurting for having to leave Chuck. I love Chuck going after Sarah. I'm disappointed Sarah didn't refuse to do the mission and face whatever consequences came from it. I was hoping she would but nope. I'm guessing Carina will talk to her and find out what's going on and Chuck is coming and he will find out about it and wont let her do it. I know she won't be with one of those slime balls. Right? There are other ways of handing that anyway. Thanks for the chapter.