Reviews for Until Eternity
Really liking the story!
cosmiclove chapter 39 . 1/29/2013
One of the best Spuffy ever :D
StarGirl909 chapter 39 . 1/3/2013
I was freaking crying at the last part. I was like, "Buffy's dead D:?!" And then, it was like BOOM! Anne! So, (tell me if I'm wrong) Buffy will keep coming back from the dead in a body that looks like the one that was originally hers... and get her memories back later(?), right? 'Cause it would suck if Buffy came back from the dead, having no clue about nothin'. Also, I'm wondering how she died. Wasn't she immortal?
StarGirl909 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
You are a very creative one. Love the story :) (Sorry, if I'm late with the review.) I hope you get this! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
buffy has killed a few vampires with a pencil... in the early episodes even willow did when she first started practicing magic
lil-sushi-girl chapter 39 . 4/28/2009
whoa so she just keeps reincarnating over and over again? does she eventually get her memories back again? what about the rest of the scoobies? i luvd the story ]
Rini08 chapter 39 . 11/23/2008
so how did buffy die?

I loved it!
shannon chapter 39 . 5/19/2006
It was beatiful and I'm glad he gets her love for eternity. But does this mean he has to wait every 20 years to find her again?
shannon chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
ok there's fred I'm happy.
shannon chapter 13 . 5/16/2006
where is fred?
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i hated it you totally suck !
kargrif chapter 39 . 8/2/2004
OMG ! I started crying the moment i started reading this chapter ! And I'm still crying ! It was a wonderful story many twists and turns and an ending that i loved and hated at the same time ! I have to go calm down now and stop crying
Something Forgettable chapter 22 . 2/17/2004
YAY! update! Please!
val chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Hey Heather, i have read most of your work on Buffy, and this is the best ive come across so far. The characters have more dimension than before (perhaps you enjoy this plot more) and the commentary has more depth. Keep up the writin! one point of advise if you want it is to steer away from slang (unless buffy related of course...), and perhaps give more care to the structure of scentances...
Val
Veggie-Babu-chan 2lazy2login chapter 42 . 12/3/2003
Bloody fantastic ending. Was there ever a sequel to this? I guess I better go check now. And if there isn't one, why don't you start thinking about it,ey? *wink* Your a great writer, and I'm off to read more of your glorious fiction. Seeya. ~VBC~