Reviews for Until Eternity
aidni chapter 6 . 6/2
Liking this! Doubt he'd nickname someone he's on the way to loving after his mortal rival haha :)
Flor Abdala chapter 39 . 5/3
Hello! I love your fic so much! I love all the Spuffy things and also the Cangel things, bc I adore that couple too! Good job, is just amazing! Grettings from Argentina! :)
frogman27 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Really liking the story!
cosmiclove chapter 39 . 1/29/2013
One of the best Spuffy ever :D
StarGirl909 chapter 39 . 1/3/2013
I was freaking crying at the last part. I was like, "Buffy's dead D:?!" And then, it was like BOOM! Anne! So, (tell me if I'm wrong) Buffy will keep coming back from the dead in a body that looks like the one that was originally hers... and get her memories back later(?), right? 'Cause it would suck if Buffy came back from the dead, having no clue about nothin'. Also, I'm wondering how she died. Wasn't she immortal?
StarGirl909 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
You are a very creative one. Love the story :) (Sorry, if I'm late with the review.) I hope you get this! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
buffy has killed a few vampires with a pencil... in the early episodes even willow did when she first started practicing magic
lil-sushi-girl chapter 39 . 4/28/2009
whoa so she just keeps reincarnating over and over again? does she eventually get her memories back again? what about the rest of the scoobies? i luvd the story ]
Rini08 chapter 39 . 11/23/2008
so how did buffy die?

I loved it!
shannon chapter 39 . 5/19/2006
It was beatiful and I'm glad he gets her love for eternity. But does this mean he has to wait every 20 years to find her again?
shannon chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
ok there's fred I'm happy.
shannon chapter 13 . 5/16/2006
where is fred?
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i hated it you totally suck !
kargrif chapter 39 . 8/2/2004
OMG ! I started crying the moment i started reading this chapter ! And I'm still crying ! It was a wonderful story many twists and turns and an ending that i loved and hated at the same time ! I have to go calm down now and stop crying
Something Forgettable chapter 22 . 2/17/2004