Reviews for The Curse of Malfoy Manor
Guest chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Loved the house elves. Very funny.
An interesting story and an evil curse.
The epilogue could have been longer ; ).
Thank you for sharing your story.
Heibi chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Hey !

I'm French, and I discovered this fanfiction thanks to a french author who translated it.
I just want to tell you that I really loved it.
Even if I read it in French, your writing style is really light, and it's making it very nice to read.

Furthermore, you made me think that Draco and Hermione are really fit for the Beauty and The Beast's plot: Hermione loves books, and I like that image of Draco tortured and suffering from loneliness.

(sorry if my english seems awkard ')

I hope I'll be able to read others great fanfictions like yours ;)

See you soon !
Heibi
Mistress-Cinder chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
I liked the idea of the curse making him connected to the manor. The fear that he would totally fade away and become part of the house. I still don't understand what happened to Astoria and Draco' s daughter.
Lennymuffin chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
This was a brilliant fanfiction to read!
You are a great writer and this was an amazing idea :)
I hope you continue with writing fanfictions!
lovetheserires chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
OMG!I hav read a lot of fanfics and I am so sad to say that now days most hav a cliché plot. But this one was the BEST! I just loved it!Keep up the good work!
Boogalee99 chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Again, another great story! You are a great author!
666Spektor chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
aawwww
I love every possible story based on The beauty and the beast!
I didn't expect Starry and Lucky to become Narcissa and Lucius! haha
THANS FOR WRITNG THIS
Medea Callous chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I'm really enjoying this. Neat treatment.
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Just amazing love the story
epona9009 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Interesting read I enjoyed it great to see how the curse unfolded in this and the tie in with the Fluxon Changer and Hermione seeing Astoria. I still don't understand way it took so long for someone to come looking for Hermione. I mean what happened to Harry and Ginny and the ministry? Doesn't make much sense to me since people did know where she was located. Also what was it about Astoria's little girl, was she pregnant, actually have a daughter that died that wasn't mentioned. That's not really too clear in this either.
epona9009 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
If I was them I would not want to go anywhere near the catacombs but I guess since they've lived with this curse so long now they are just used to it. Hermione has been here a while I am assuming her friends have tried to find/get to her. Hopefully you have an explanation for that by the time this is over. The Mansion isn't invisible after all.
epona9009 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Really interesting seeing this unravel. Liked the kitchen scene and thought the raw emotion Hermione has still from the attack is a good addition. Really makes you feel for her, and she's stuck there of all places.
epona9009 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Typo still had her trapped versus still had trapped.

One other note - why didn't Hermione just dry her cloths? Obviously she wouldn't have lost her wand otherwise, but I do think it's weird she didn't just say, not that's okay I can dry mine and cast a drying spell.

Ignoring that detail which I will say is hard for me another interesting chapter. Good to see Draco isn't suddenly nice. I do like reading Draco Hermione fanfiction, but I like to see the development of the character. Draco isn't a nice guy in the books and really did hold Hermione's blood status against her. So he needs to change and come to terms with the fact that blood status doesn't matter before being at that point.
epona9009 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
No reason to apologize rushing a story isn't good and you built up the rumors and fear well definitely adding intrigue and getting me interested, especially with this being modeled after beauty and the beast too. I thought you did a good job. I did notice two typos, one towards the beginning Wilbur talking I believe 'her' instead of 'here' and I not sure of the other one is. Looking back I'm not finding it but it was still legible anyway. Also this was great new information about the Malfoys I didn't realize they had disappeared after the war very interesting, guess they are stuck in the manor or at least Draco must be.
epona9009 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting start. I like the talking with Collingsworth I thought it was amusing and well written. Really enjoyed the line "This was Collingsworth's favorite expression. It was highly annoying." Just the way it's stated, kind of short and blunt maybe, I don't really know, but it really amuses me anyway. I also thought it was interesting how you have Hermione so tied to the past and not being willing to let go.

I do think it's odd for you to allude that's way she lost Ron, or say that's way she lost Ron, but then have her internalizing that she never loved Ron. Wouldn't not loving him also play a part there? I just thought that was a little off but overall seems like a good start.