Reviews for Michaela's Choice
Liza45 chapter 65 . 8/24
I regret to have come to the end of this f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s fanfic. Hope you will write some more soon!
Liza45 chapter 30 . 8/20
I simply love this story! But... 'rabbit smothered in a tangy tomato-based sauce.' Tomatoes the way we know them nowadays, were unknown in that period of the 19th century. Or am I mistaken?
lainey castle chapter 1 . 6/13
wow so great. your an amazing writer. would. love a sequel.
unknow chapter 65 . 5/9/2016
impressive from the beggining to the end. Your work had be so hard but the result is here !
Liz86000 chapter 65 . 7/11/2015
It was a wonderful story! Thank you so much!
auslee chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Hooray they've arrived. Gosh Loren and Maude sound like a really cranky old couple.
Love that Charlotte didnt clue anyone else in on Sully's whereabouts. Should be able to slot right back in to CS.
auslee chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
so crushing for him. I hope he can find some freedom from the pain and emotion.
auslee chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Oh I didnt mention this before, love how you entwined the Lando name in here! Gave me a giggle. And boy didnt she fancy having a thorough look at Sully! haha
auslee chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Well now Im torn. Im excited that they have a good plan to get him away, but also sad about the boy young kid bearing all that guilt about shooting him.
auslee chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
You had me thinking there that this was all an act, that he hadn't actually been shot but they were pulling a swifty on the others to try and fake his death or serious injury or something. Hmm reading on ...
auslee chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
wow! nice kiss. and then bam! thought he was going to say something about abby but I was so wrong!
auslee chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
awww Why wont they just admit it!
auslee chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Ahhhhhhhh so lovely
auslee chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
yay he's back! but oh no!
auslee chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Excellent. Good development in this chapter. But oh! What happens in the next 48hours?