Reviews for Michaela's Choice
auslee chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Hooray they've arrived. Gosh Loren and Maude sound like a really cranky old couple.
Love that Charlotte didnt clue anyone else in on Sully's whereabouts. Should be able to slot right back in to CS.
auslee chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
so crushing for him. I hope he can find some freedom from the pain and emotion.
auslee chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Oh I didnt mention this before, love how you entwined the Lando name in here! Gave me a giggle. And boy didnt she fancy having a thorough look at Sully! haha
auslee chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Well now Im torn. Im excited that they have a good plan to get him away, but also sad about the boy young kid bearing all that guilt about shooting him.
auslee chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
You had me thinking there that this was all an act, that he hadn't actually been shot but they were pulling a swifty on the others to try and fake his death or serious injury or something. Hmm reading on ...
auslee chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
wow! nice kiss. and then bam! thought he was going to say something about abby but I was so wrong!
auslee chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
awww Why wont they just admit it!
auslee chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Ahhhhhhhh so lovely
auslee chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
yay he's back! but oh no!
auslee chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Excellent. Good development in this chapter. But oh! What happens in the next 48hours?
auslee chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Its always a strange feeling to me that I actually wanted David 'out of the picture'. Thankfully its only a story! Dont think Id be thinking the same in reality!
A horrible memory for Sully here, sometimes he just too loyal. *sigh* Admirable, but still...
auslee chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
grrr all I can say is David is low.
Dont worry Sully I wanted you to throw David on his back and put your foot on his neck too! lol!
auslee chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
haha poor Micaheala - fancy having to take up needlework!

I really like to connection here between them. I see it didnt take Sully long to realise David doesnt actually love her. But loves the idea of her.

Ahem, what is this vision of a dark haired woman? ...
auslee chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
oooh Im getting goosebumps already...HE had been sent, Lt Byron Sully (brings a delightful image of him in uniform!)

Oh good heavens, her mother REALLY didnt enjoy 'relations' did she! Poor Michaela having heard all of these horrible things!

Both felt tingling sparks and as one, drew in a surprised gasp. - I love this image. And the fact that they both realised the other was feeling it too. Spooky!

ooh he broodingly watched her walk away. I can sense the emotion swirling in the air!
Excitedly I read on...
scolli20 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
So he’s deserting the army, huh? Very clever use of a plot from the show what with faking Sully’s death! I was SO worried there for a while that she would be going to Colorado Springs alone. :( This story has captivated me, and with every word I can’t wait to read more! I just adored how she took care of him in Ch.9. And when he woke up and saw her holding his hand as she slept I was just in love! You’ve found a way to capture the magic of their on-screen romance: the passion, playfulness, friendship, and how they confided everything in one another. To be able to ‘show’ us this with only words, re-making their courtship, is cause for some major applause! I’m hooked on this one and thoroughly anxious to see what happens next.