Reviews for Michaela's Choice
unknow chapter 65 . 5/9
impressive from the beggining to the end. Your work had be so hard but the result is here !
Liz86000 chapter 65 . 7/11/2015
It was a wonderful story! Thank you so much!
auslee chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Hooray they've arrived. Gosh Loren and Maude sound like a really cranky old couple.
Love that Charlotte didnt clue anyone else in on Sully's whereabouts. Should be able to slot right back in to CS.
auslee chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
so crushing for him. I hope he can find some freedom from the pain and emotion.
auslee chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Oh I didnt mention this before, love how you entwined the Lando name in here! Gave me a giggle. And boy didnt she fancy having a thorough look at Sully! haha
auslee chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Well now Im torn. Im excited that they have a good plan to get him away, but also sad about the boy young kid bearing all that guilt about shooting him.
auslee chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
You had me thinking there that this was all an act, that he hadn't actually been shot but they were pulling a swifty on the others to try and fake his death or serious injury or something. Hmm reading on ...
auslee chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
wow! nice kiss. and then bam! thought he was going to say something about abby but I was so wrong!
auslee chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
awww Why wont they just admit it!
auslee chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Ahhhhhhhh so lovely
auslee chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
yay he's back! but oh no!
auslee chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Excellent. Good development in this chapter. But oh! What happens in the next 48hours?
auslee chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Its always a strange feeling to me that I actually wanted David 'out of the picture'. Thankfully its only a story! Dont think Id be thinking the same in reality!
A horrible memory for Sully here, sometimes he just too loyal. *sigh* Admirable, but still...
auslee chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
grrr all I can say is David is low.
Dont worry Sully I wanted you to throw David on his back and put your foot on his neck too! lol!
auslee chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
haha poor Micaheala - fancy having to take up needlework!

I really like to connection here between them. I see it didnt take Sully long to realise David doesnt actually love her. But loves the idea of her.

Ahem, what is this vision of a dark haired woman? ...