Reviews for Mass Effect: The Bat's Legacy
Chris Adair chapter 21 . 5/25
Really cool story. Shamed it’s no longer updated.
CainVulsore chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
Wow, can't believe I just found this story. After reading it all the way through I must say I am very impressed and saddened that is been over a year since you last updated this story or a variation of if. I do hope you will continue to write it, I'd love to see what Batman thinks of what a certain Archangel is doing over on Omega and how he'll react to the Reaper threat or even just the Collectors when they read their ugly bug like heads. Hope you continue this! Can't wait for what's next!
Eye of Sauron chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
Will the Joker eventually appear? If so will he be like the comic book version or the version played by Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight. Personally I hope it's the latter.
no one chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Don't make Flash a salarian. Here is why: salarians have a very short lifespan. That is because of their incredibly fast metabolism. That might sound like the perfect match but, it would critically shorten Flash's lifespan. It would be much more convienient to have him either be a drell, human, or turian. Or just for laughs, have him be an elcor or volus.
wtfareu chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I have to admit I was skeptical but you wrote a
Good story with an original idea
Shockeye7665 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Well I've been reading through this story, and I put this in my favourites.
I just loved the portrayal of Casey's journey into becoming the Dark Knight.

Anyways, no mistakes that I can see, so bravo to you on that, and you've managed to create a inventive interpretation of some of the Batman characters in Mass Effect style, if you know what I mean.
But I'd love to see the possibility of Scarecrow or the Joker appearing, if possible.

Er, say, is there going to be a ME version of Arkham Asylum or Blackgate Prison? Just curious.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
Are you gonna have your ME versions of he DC heroes form the Justice League? Plz have that happen.
Father L chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Is this Batman going to be a part of the Cerberus squad when Shepard comes back? Or Green Lantern or Superman? I would really wanna know how they can change the story and I seriously doubt that the Ilusive Man would ignore such powerful allies against the Colectors
aeso3 chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
should make a sequel.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Ah, I was hoping to see Batman find that gambler that killed his parents and take down that Matriarch that cost him his job.
DaTrueSandman chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I must say that I am impressed with your work on this story. I look forward to reading any future volumes for this saga.
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Super Cool that you had them join up!
Phygmalion chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Well, that was quite the battle. I'm impressed by how Batman was able to take down Bane in single combat. Did you take a tip from Arkham Asylum, with the scene where the Batmobile rammed Bane into the river? The Bane/Batwing scene here seemed reminiscent. Good job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
wbreeck chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I like where things are going with this story.
aDarkOne chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
So that's where krogan Bane came from.