Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
montyblack101 chapter 9 . 10/18
Please update
Chiu-kun chapter 9 . 7/16
Is Akihito , Minato somehow? I really hope not cuz then I feel like the story will end up with kakashi falling for him again since kushina isn't there and naruto may eventually get him back. I really live the kakashi and naruto interactions and really hope to see more of them. thank you for updating
You should totally finish this! I want more.
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 9 . 4/30
Update soon!I love this soo much!
IllogicalMind chapter 6 . 2/16
i thought it would be obito, not minato... o_O
bloodedlife94 chapter 8 . 1/6
seriously, you are great at writing humor! haven't laughed this hard for days
bloodedlife94 chapter 5 . 1/6
omg! The book scene was hilarious
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Pliz update so intresting!more kakanaru pliz!
Rose Tailor chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really love your fanfictions. In this one I particularly liked the humor. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter :)
SoratobuTen chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
First of all - italic is damn hard and annoying to read, pleeeease don't use it more than a few words in a row - a desperate cry from hurt and tired eyes.
Anyways - amazing work ) Can't wait for the next chapter and other ways Kakashi will try to get Naruto ' attention.
And I noticed it recently - I don't really appreciate Sakura's attitude (not your fault - her personality), all that bossy demeanor and forcing others do as she liked. Not that she's that wrong about Naruto and that doctor, mostly right, actually, but her tone of speech... aghhhhhr. She's starting to annoy me.
love-kyuubi chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
It's good!
Serinity Dawn chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Oh holy hell that was the best madlib I have ever read! It would be totally awe-inspiring to read the other nine at some point! :-/ LMAO Great job!
Moonttje chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Wow i love this story,.. Cant wait to read more,...
toastnchips chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I've been dying and laughing. Hope to see a update soon!
Ki chapter 9 . 5/23/2015