Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Reader chapter 10 . 4/5
NARUTO, you naive lil shit.

(Great fic. I love the gradual progression of their relationship shdnjdmdkd.)
ALongPastEcho chapter 10 . 1/7
Thank you for releasing another chapter! I really love this story, especially one of my kakanaru favorites so far but I understand if inspiration has just kinda fell. But if you do ever release another chapter, I'd be ecstatic and thank you for creating this lovely fanfiction :D.
darkhuntressxir chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
i feel like some trouble are brewing..
darkhuntressxir chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
i feel like some trouble are brewing..
queenofthenial chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
This story is awesome
Blackdmun16 chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
I absolutely love this pic! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nashi-ossu chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
I love this fic! The whole storyline is greatly refined 3
LesserCat chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
I was just thinking about this fic the other day and got so excited when I found it. I'm so happy you continued. Thanks
sultryvoice chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I don't like how you have Naruto here so easily trusting of strangers just because Sakura told him too. He would have ask for to think about the offer before accepting it. And why is it that Naruto has to be enduring physical abuse from Sakura all the time, when in canon-shippuden she stop hitting him after awhile. Why do you have a problem with Hinata? And why pair her up with Kiba of all persons, and not say Shino or Shikamaru? I don't like stories that treat Hinata like if she is useless, when she is not because while Sakura was busy fangirling after Sasuke, Hinata was busy watching Naruto and doing her training. She even invented her own jutsu and made her father and clan take note of her. Sakura while was Kishimoto's second coming of Tsunade and a poor one at that. If are not pairing Hinata with Naruto please give a good valid reason as to why the relationship wouldn't work and pair her with someone worthy of her and her status and marry her down. In canon Naruto was head of his family and an heir, plus he became Hokage that's was one way to marry up. However, Kiba is neither head or heir in his family because as you so rightly put it, it's matriarchal. When I started reading the story and then Kakashi showed up, I thought they were going to be bonding as brothers and Kakashi was going to tell Naruto more about his mother and father and yes let him know that the ANBU is not for him. I never expect a yaoi or anything like this, but don't get me wrong your story is good where it focuses on Naruto and Kakashi and their role as ninja and having a relationship that they want to keep quite, but there are just a few areas that I'm not in agreement with and will leave there. One of which is the backstory of Minato and Kakashi, I don't agree with you on that especially the age thing considering that Minato raised Kakashi since he was five and became his legal guardian when his father died. And Kushina loved Kakashi so he was apart of their family and he loved her as well. I want to see plausible reasons why Kakashi is gay and trying to encourage Naruto that he is menial and a joke. You need to come better. Yes him not knowing if he love someone is truing based on how he was raised and you should expound on that. However, this is your story and for you to write how you see it, I'm just a reader who have specific ways I want Naruto to go and will criticize anyone who goes contrary.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I was so glad to see this notification in my inbox, but I feared that it would be one where you said you weren't writing this anymore and that we should consider the story over. So I was extra glad when there was something to read, and then... I read your endnote. *sighs* I've always loved your writing, so I'd be very sad if you didn't do any anymore. Particularly since there are so few good Kaka/Naru stories out there. I'd beg you to at least finish this one, but I can understand how RL can take over and inspirations can change.
So, all I can say is try. Try to finish it, we'd all appreciate it so much. Just do your very best. And thank you for giving us a new chapter!
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
Good chap
HustlezLock7 chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
OMG. YOU UPDATED. [My eyes widened and I jumped up I got some weird] I always checked for updates since I finished this fic. I'm so bloody glad you updated... Even if it was short. But this is one of the best KN fanfictions I've read... And there's a bit of downfall in them in this site[But AO3's there!] Anyway, wonderful update.

Can't wait for the next, .
Sylvermist chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
As much as I'm not fond of the idea that Kakashi and Minato used to have an affair, I honestly enjoyed the rest of the story so I decided to just overlook that little fact and focus on the main pairing instead, because I was here for that after all. I love it! I enjoyed every single interaction between them and everything seems so natural, enough to pass as canon really. I was having a really good time as this is actually the first KakaNaru fic I ever read, BUT you just HAD to stop there! You HAVE to continue. This story has a lot of potential! And I don't doubt there are a number of people out there dying to see the end of this lovely fic as well. I hope you change your mind and come back and grace us with an update some day.
guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. No way in hell. That's so fked up that he had an affair Minato and he's supposed to be paired with Naruto in this? So he switches from daddy to son? So wrong on so many levels I can't even. Your writing is good but god damn that situation is twisted.
montyblack101 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016