Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. No way in hell. That's so fked up that he had an affair Minato and he's supposed to be paired with Naruto in this? So he switches from daddy to son? So wrong on so many levels I can't even. Your writing is good but god damn that situation is twisted.
montyblack101 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Please update
Chiu-kun chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Is Akihito , Minato somehow? I really hope not cuz then I feel like the story will end up with kakashi falling for him again since kushina isn't there and naruto may eventually get him back. I really live the kakashi and naruto interactions and really hope to see more of them. thank you for updating
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
You should totally finish this! I want more.
HustlezLock7 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Update soon!I love this soo much!
IllogicalMind chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
i thought it would be obito, not minato... o_O
bloodedlife94 chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
seriously, you are great at writing humor! haven't laughed this hard for days
bloodedlife94 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
omg! The book scene was hilarious
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Pliz update so intresting!more kakanaru pliz!
Rose Tailor chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really love your fanfictions. In this one I particularly liked the humor. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter :)
SoratobuTen chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
First of all - italic is damn hard and annoying to read, pleeeease don't use it more than a few words in a row - a desperate cry from hurt and tired eyes.
Anyways - amazing work ) Can't wait for the next chapter and other ways Kakashi will try to get Naruto ' attention.
And I noticed it recently - I don't really appreciate Sakura's attitude (not your fault - her personality), all that bossy demeanor and forcing others do as she liked. Not that she's that wrong about Naruto and that doctor, mostly right, actually, but her tone of speech... aghhhhhr. She's starting to annoy me.
love-kyuubi chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
It's good!
Serinity Dawn chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Oh holy hell that was the best madlib I have ever read! It would be totally awe-inspiring to read the other nine at some point! :-/ LMAO Great job!
Moonttje chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Wow i love this story,.. Cant wait to read more,...
toastnchips chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I've been dying and laughing. Hope to see a update soon!