Reviews for Today Is the Day
talishapeople chapter 35 . 7/25
I am literally bawling at this Garfield and Jason chapter. Your writing is stunning; the simple complexity is magnificent. The way you capture each detail is so beautiful. Thank you so much!
Reality Rejection Service chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I like Red Arrow, but I hate Arsenal. He makes everything Red went through look almost meaningless.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
I concur.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Yeah... any Marvel fanboys likely peed their pants during that roundabout shot.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I like the ending to this chapter. It's nice to see that Dick's habit of forming new words by dropping prefixes off old ones has rubbed off.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
M'gann is NOT a pathological liar. There's a difference between being a liar and not telling the whole truth.

Judging by how she was introduced, M'gann must have come to Earth about a month or two prior to "Independence Day."
Reality Rejection Service chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I share your sentiment. Connor, at one point, grumbled to Blue Beetle about freshmen "not doing their homework."
Reality Rejection Service chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
The scarab is a real optimist. NOT!
Reality Rejection Service chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Bart got REALLY lucky that Zatanna was able to reverse the mode.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Young Justice: Invasion suffers from overcrowding.

The more characters you have, the less personality each one receives. That's why the first season was so awesome; the core cast was at most ten, MAYBE twelve. With a season 23 episodes long, each member of the core cast could have their own episode centered around them.

In Invasion, so many new faces are added that it's a little hard to keep track of them all. One of them is La'gaan.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Connor and Tim were best friends in the comics, I believe.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Somehow, I think Jaime gets killed in the future Bart came from. When we see what Blue Beetle looks like in the future, he looks almost exactly like Black Beetle, who was a Reach bruiser under the armor.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Invasion did a good job focusing on Blue Beetle, as he was the one Impulse was trying to save, and in so doing, cancel the post-apocalyptic future from which he came.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I hate La'gaan less now. Thanks.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Jason WAS part of the Team. In the grotto, there is a holographic memorial to him. You see it whenever people would look at a similar one for Artemis.