Reviews for Today Is the Day
Veritas1995 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I like Red Arrow, but I hate Arsenal. He makes everything Red went through look almost meaningless.
Veritas1995 chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
I concur.
Veritas1995 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Yeah... any Marvel fanboys likely peed their pants during that roundabout shot.
Veritas1995 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I like the ending to this chapter. It's nice to see that Dick's habit of forming new words by dropping prefixes off old ones has rubbed off.
Veritas1995 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
M'gann is NOT a pathological liar. There's a difference between being a liar and not telling the whole truth.

Judging by how she was introduced, M'gann must have come to Earth about a month or two prior to "Independence Day."
Veritas1995 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I share your sentiment. Connor, at one point, grumbled to Blue Beetle about freshmen "not doing their homework."
Veritas1995 chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
The scarab is a real optimist. NOT!
Veritas1995 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Bart got REALLY lucky that Zatanna was able to reverse the mode.
Veritas1995 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Young Justice: Invasion suffers from overcrowding.

The more characters you have, the less personality each one receives. That's why the first season was so awesome; the core cast was at most ten, MAYBE twelve. With a season 23 episodes long, each member of the core cast could have their own episode centered around them.

In Invasion, so many new faces are added that it's a little hard to keep track of them all. One of them is La'gaan.
Veritas1995 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Connor and Tim were best friends in the comics, I believe.
Veritas1995 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Somehow, I think Jaime gets killed in the future Bart came from. When we see what Blue Beetle looks like in the future, he looks almost exactly like Black Beetle, who was a Reach bruiser under the armor.
Veritas1995 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Invasion did a good job focusing on Blue Beetle, as he was the one Impulse was trying to save, and in so doing, cancel the post-apocalyptic future from which he came.
Veritas1995 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I hate La'gaan less now. Thanks.
Veritas1995 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Jason WAS part of the Team. In the grotto, there is a holographic memorial to him. You see it whenever people would look at a similar one for Artemis.
Veritas1995 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That finish line would be reached somewhere in the Arctic, alongside his uncle and second cousin, on July 4, 2016.