Reviews for Out of My Head, I Sang
polyphany chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing!
shehazi chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
One of those perfec moments in time, which, no matter what comes after, changes us forever.
Thanks for sharing
samiam77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was great!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story so well written!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Very nice!
kinsano chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really liked this-while I usually don't care for stories without a clear HEA, something about this story, probably a lot of it because of his wanting more than a groupie hookup, really struck a chord in me. I'm putting it in my faves.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm usually an HEA reader but this seemed right. Many years from now a wife and grandmother, Bella will look back on her "grand adventure" with no regrets. However, older, lonely, washed up rock star Edward will have many (or not). ; ) planetblue rec'd.
molly85 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Planetbluefic recommended this story so I gave it a chance although
I normally don't read one shots...I'm so glad I did...such a poignant story...I will wonder about what lay ahead for this Edward and Bella for a while to come. Thank you for such a lovely read.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
SO GOOD! So so so good! I am a puddle of goo. Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous story with us! :) xo
daphne061763 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
An instantaneous grab-the opening paragraph. Delicious build - discovering the "ooh" about E and the "what's up" with B. Would love to read more, but satisfied with the end.
AddictedToTwiFic chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
And in my imagination, they met up again and loved happily ever after ;)
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love this... love Dave Grohl... Everlong is my absolute favorite Foo song... loved the other little Foo references you sprinkled in... such a delicate wrist... whisper to a riot...
Zhee chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
My heart is broken! Oh boy, I really wish there are more to read. :)
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the style you used to write this. It's so well done. Would love more.
228 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Thank you for sharing this little gem. I love it so much and hope that you'll continue:)
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »