Reviews for Out of My Head, I Sang
x0x0MUSICx0x0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love the merging of the last and the present and thoroughly enjoyed the story. It kinda makes me wish it went on longer.
unknown 020202 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Loved this story! Would really love to read one or two more chapters, pllleeeaaassseeee
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Omg! I loved this story! (planetblue rec). But I'm greedy and want more...I guess I'll write it in my head. Thanks for writing this!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Dang! That was good. I'm really hoping they ended up with more than their two days. :-)

Lula
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Thanks so much for sharing your writing. I really enjoyed this o/s.
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
oh boy, how i would love to see you expand on this one! loved it!
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I found this fic this week after JadaP rec'ed it on Twitter while I was waiting for my train to work in the morning. I started it while I was waiting for the train to turn up and I was hooked. I read it on the journey, had to stop when I got to work and then carried on reading at lunch, had o stop again and then start on the journey home. I nearly had a fit when I thought it wouldn't load on the underground. In short I loved this so much I couldn't wait to read it at the weekend. I had to read it then and there whenever I could.

I love the realism of it, I think we're all guilty of thinking E & B should always get together in the end and I love that they realise it just can't be that way and just enjoy what they have like so many people do in real life.
Nypmhadora chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh wow, I really loved this one. Very realistic ending. It's different from the sometimes cheesy HEA in other o/s. Me likey.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Gah! So sexy and sweet. Saw Jada rec this on twitter. Very glad I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
awesome story
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww I really enjoyed this. There's was tension among the fluff. It felt deep, emotional but just enough and not too much. I wish there was more but not really. It's the first o/s that I read and feel it is perfect. Does it leave a lot to the imagination? Of course BUT I don't want to know their hardship with their distance. Can't imagine him breaking her heart and vice versa EVEN if it had a HEA. I'd like to remain optimistic with this one and just know they made it work. :)
Thanks
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great story! Would love to read more of these two!

Thank you for sharing!
katmiles77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was amazingly good. I loved the flip flop of time frames and how Edward wasn't a pompous ass like he could have been. Bella wasn't a doormat either. She was resolved to take a risk. I got a little squeamish about all the unprotected sex they were having though. Is there a continuation where there's a little rockerward in 9 months?
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/27/2012