Reviews for Out of My Head, I Sang
Nypmhadora chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh wow, I really loved this one. Very realistic ending. It's different from the sometimes cheesy HEA in other o/s. Me likey.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Gah! So sexy and sweet. Saw Jada rec this on twitter. Very glad I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
awesome story
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww I really enjoyed this. There's was tension among the fluff. It felt deep, emotional but just enough and not too much. I wish there was more but not really. It's the first o/s that I read and feel it is perfect. Does it leave a lot to the imagination? Of course BUT I don't want to know their hardship with their distance. Can't imagine him breaking her heart and vice versa EVEN if it had a HEA. I'd like to remain optimistic with this one and just know they made it work. :)
Thanks
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great story! Would love to read more of these two!

Thank you for sharing!
katmiles77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was amazingly good. I loved the flip flop of time frames and how Edward wasn't a pompous ass like he could have been. Bella wasn't a doormat either. She was resolved to take a risk. I got a little squeamish about all the unprotected sex they were having though. Is there a continuation where there's a little rockerward in 9 months?
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Really great oneshot!
harleys chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great job!
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Jada tweeted this story this morning. Said it was a must read. I agree so sweet, So innocent, Yet not . It was amazing writing. I think I even held my breath as I was reading due to the intensity of it. Fantastic!
Lemon Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thanks to JadaP on twitter I woke up to this story this morning, and it's great! Please continue with it if only for those cracking lemons :D This 'ward is intriguing. Not the rock-star type at all. Hidden depths and all. Lots of potential (still) for crossed wires and broken hearts.
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Jada tweeted that we should all read this and she was right! Hot and sexy, but also sweet, soulful and a little sad. And of course, lovely writing. :) Thanks for writing and sharing it with us, sweets!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
JadaPattinson rec'd this on twitter :)
Brilliantly written x
Is there more coming?
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love this! Love when a writer can give me a clear image of what is happening. It makes the story all the more engaging. Would live to know what happens to them.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. NGL I was hoping it'd have a HEA, but I'm contented with the ending, it's realistic. :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »