Reviews for Out of My Head, I Sang
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Jada tweeted this story this morning. Said it was a must read. I agree so sweet, So innocent, Yet not . It was amazing writing. I think I even held my breath as I was reading due to the intensity of it. Fantastic!
Lemon Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thanks to JadaP on twitter I woke up to this story this morning, and it's great! Please continue with it if only for those cracking lemons :D This 'ward is intriguing. Not the rock-star type at all. Hidden depths and all. Lots of potential (still) for crossed wires and broken hearts.
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Jada tweeted that we should all read this and she was right! Hot and sexy, but also sweet, soulful and a little sad. And of course, lovely writing. :) Thanks for writing and sharing it with us, sweets!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
JadaPattinson rec'd this on twitter :)
Brilliantly written x
Is there more coming?
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love this! Love when a writer can give me a clear image of what is happening. It makes the story all the more engaging. Would live to know what happens to them.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. NGL I was hoping it'd have a HEA, but I'm contented with the ending, it's realistic. :)
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was...

Unlike any o/s ive read.

He's so forthcoming about how he feels... so unlike a musician would normally be. IT is so passionate, so unbelievably erotic...

HOLY HELL.

Just... He's SUCH a good lover.

My GOD.

Wow...this was amazing!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Amazing! :)
lea1711 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I read this when first posted and don't know why I didn't review...but I loved this. Wish there was more! You wrote a sexy as HELL Edward...mmmm. Great job! Thanks for sharing :-)
evilnat chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is excellent. I really would love a continuation.

Thank you.
Xx
meganl2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
What a good song and a good story.
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautifully written and crafted. The back and forth of time, not to mention the emotion, was solidly built - ramping up the intensity of feeling with an understanding of who these people are.
BB chapter 1 . 10/15/2012