Reviews for Insanity
MeganJaneXx chapter 1 . 4/17
I read this story ages ago and I looked for it for ages. I found it before and my reaction literally went like this: "Oh my gosh, I fecking love this story". I really love this story, well done!
GlassHouseGang chapter 70 . 8/27/2013
I love love love love this fanfic, I reread this a billion times ur an amazing writer
xx'amberlou'xx chapter 70 . 8/26/2013
i haven't been on here for ages being busy and all with the summer holiday but im so glad you finished it
This still my favorite story on here!
you are a very talented writer and you defiantly should right more i love reading your fanfics xx
Eve Rosser-Glass chapter 70 . 8/23/2013
Wow! Can't believe it's finished! Congrats!
Brilliant chapter as per usual! U gunna write another fanfic - I hope so!
Nice rounding up the chapter and story! :) 3
Bex Leigh chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
This chapter was great keep writing I liked the end of the chapter and how it left me wanting to read the next one
Chey chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
This is my absolute favourite Fan fiction yet! This story was amazing!It had suspense,love,action,murder,sadness and to top it all off...it had a happy ending! YAHHHH! I lived this fanfic so please please please (with a cherry on top) make more long story's like this!:D :)
Guest chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
Please do a sequel or I'll kill u personally that was so frickin' awesome!
Kitkattie chapter 70 . 8/20/2013
Awww this ending is really sweet :) really sad that you've finished this fanfic though :(
Sobia chapter 70 . 8/19/2013
Awe such a happy ending and this story was awesome if you do make another fanfic again I'm definetly reading it because the standard and quality you've done this is awesome xx
Vampswols4L chapter 70 . 8/19/2013
Omg best ending! I can't believe it's over!
mermaid12108 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
No! Not claire!
xx'amberlou'xx chapter 69 . 8/5/2013
i love this, ive been away camping and its been good reading the last few chapters, there good, update soon xx
Eve Rosser-Glass chapter 69 . 7/30/2013
awwww ! love this fanfic! :D its sooo good! cant wait for the next chapter! :D xx
TMNTLOVER2012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love this. please anyone check out my story The Findings and Past Present and Future. and please review The Findings. Its really good. and im sorry if i sound desperate :/ But i really do love this story!
Vampswols4L chapter 69 . 7/29/2013
shane and claire together again!:)yah lol myrin and his clothes