Reviews for The Letter
Maxylicious chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
I really really REALLY liked this story! Wish there was more:( Great work!
Karka chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
OMG! rule number 1: NEVER let your parents near your computer without checking it! actually, scratch that. always ensure you have a guest account and only ever let your parents use that one!

I actually had this moment as i read the line where he gives his computer to his dad. that heartstopping "what the hell were you thinking moment?!"

cant wait to see where this goes!
chartwilightmom chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
just an awesome ending, i love re-reading this one
such sweet boys and to be in a place to be open and free and express their love for each other
just awesome!
*hugs you back*
Tendarts chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Loved it! Was a bit worried it would be very angsty, because of the genre hurt /comfort, but it was okay. There were a few rough parts but they got through it. Thanx for sharing!
Greetz from Holland!
XoX Linda
KMK123 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
I loved the ending!
SqueakyZorro chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Great ending. Alice as a ballet dancer is perfect, and it's wonderful that Jasper's learning more folks are like Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Bella, Jacob, and Emmett - or at least like Ben, okay as long as "kinky shit" isn't right in their face - than his dad. Speaking of boys who need support, Conner from Heart and Soul needs it now, too, even though he's grown. I don't think one is ever too old to be hurt by that kind of rejection. A friend has been out over twenty years, half of his family still won't talk to him as a result, and he still has such a hurt look in his eyes when the subject comes up. So sad. At least in fiction, we can give them happy endings. Thanks, as always, for a beautifully written tale. Looking forward to the rest of Heart and Soul and whatever plot bunny hops into view. :)
SqueakyZorro chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Wise Esme. Glad Jasper had the sense to listen to her, and Edward the sense not to fight them both. And hell, yes, Emmett is the one to call to liven things up! :D
SqueakyZorro chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Hehe, Edward getting swoony when Carlisle calls Jasper his boyfriend. "How cool." ROFL!
SqueakyZorro chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Love bad-ass Esme. I can just picture her laying into him. :)
SqueakyZorro chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
My second time reading this and I was still sniffling like mad. Absolutely adore Esme here. What a sorry excuse for a father. I don't think I'll ever understand that mindset-to turn so completely against your own child for something he didn't choose and that doesn't hurt anyone else. I just wish kids like him in real life has support like this; it's heartbreaking.
SqueakyZorro chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
I guess Jasper's father talked to at least one local after all. Poor Jasper...
SqueakyZorro chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Jacob's good medicine. It never hurts to have friends on your side. And if Bella's giggles are any indication, his moves might be smoothing out a bit, lol.
SqueakyZorro chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Wow, what a way to come out with a bang! That certainly got attention. And OMG, Jessica angling for a threesome with the two hotties is hilarious! *snickers*
SqueakyZorro chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
LMAO at Bella asking Edward for sex advice! :D
SqueakyZorro chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Life's just not fair sometimes...Jasper should be able to laugh more. Love Bella's relationship with them-her waking them last chapter and then here had me cracking up. :D