Reviews for When Chaos Reigns
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
:)(: Oh my gosh...I absolutely love your take on the escape from the authority. The protective!Pam over Tara is perfect. I love the emotions you showcase in Pam when dealing with Tara. My favorite scene in this is where Pam is trying to get Tara to drink. Well, honestly, all of it is my favorite. I've read this story numerous times since I first found it and I've never reviewed. I always say I won't forget but then I forget but I don't think I did so finally I am. Fantastic story
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Literally better than the episode and better than the damned show too!
musicalfreak86 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love your take on their escape from the authority! And you make Pam and Tara so sweet. 3
blumoone chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Perfection.
fembuck chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
The feels! This story made me feel like the finale, I was so anxious reading all of the action, waiting for them to find each other, and then when they did it was the best thing ever. I will never stop loving protective!Pam, and her concern for Tara here got me right in the heart. "Come on baby," and "Good girl," and the like ... *iz ded* And the closing paragraphs were just pitch perfect leaving me with a warm feeling in my heart.
Nightvowl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was freakin' awesome. Not nearly enough of that kind of action on the show. Thanks for sharing, I had a lot of fun reading it.
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, that was intense. : D I can definitely get with that as the season 6 premier opening. I was like 'Oh no!' when our girl Tara got crispied, but I know Pam is going to take care of her boo. : D I like how she was severely injured and still asking were Pam wanted to go on their date, that was cute. Great fic. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I absolutely love this story! Please do a sequel to this story.
LovinIt chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Amazing! Seriously, I was riveted. I've been wanting a fic just like this, and you just made my wish come true. Thank you and please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
that was amazing so suspensful and heartbreaking loved how scared pam and tara were for the other.
jack chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
loved it! loved the shut it part ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
awesome. just great! please, do continue this!
Truebie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love it. Please write another one about the date! :)