Reviews for Syrgja
I read this years ago and loved it. But I wanted to read it again after endgame and ugh. Best Loki fanfic I’ve read. A masterpiece
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 42 . 11/24/2019
Do not read this. It’s and angsts mess
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 32 . 11/23/2019
Heads up everyone that’s reading is a. Slooooowwwww burn. Loki didn’t talk until chapter 32
Chileangirl chapter 41 . 9/30/2019
Just one question though, what does Syrgja means?
Chileangirl chapter 42 . 9/30/2019
I can’t express with words just how GOOD this story is! Really, the character growth i g, how Clint came to forgive and care for Loki, how Natasha let go of her fears and opened up to Loki, how Thor was portrayed as a wonderful, caring, sentimental brother, how Tony came off as a self sacrificial person that just loves his friends, and last but not least, how Loki himself slowly overcame (or learned how to live with it, if we’re realistic) trauma and PTSD, how he learned that he deserves love.
Really, the way you describe emotions is so powerful that I feel like I’m feeling them myself, and THAT, it’s what I believe a mark of a really good writer.
Thanks for this peace of art!
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Guys, do you like Marvel merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our top bestseller Marvel product right now is the Thor's Hammer:
/products/me-139?_pos1&_sida0118610a&_ssr?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
Hufflepuff28 chapter 6 . 9/6/2019
Gosh this fic is amazing. The horrors loki went through...are unspeakable. And he was protecting them holy shit! They would have to feel bad for treating him this way if they only knew
hammock chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
awh he like the puppies, thats so cute-

this fanfic is actually so sad but so good and just a mix of creativity that im super jealous of, haha.

youre a wonderful writer, xx
Moni chapter 42 . 8/17/2019
I'm so glad you choose this ending (as I believe your other option would've eben Loki dying). I hope Loki and Nah live down togerher, get children and live happily ever after. Yeah I know that she's not immortal, that he has duties in Asgard and that they both have tons of issues to work through but hey...

I love the way you write and how you developed the characters, that you didn't focus only on Loki and Nat but also the other original Avengers. That you gave Loki time to heal and the others time to build trust and that you didn't rush things.

Good luck for writing and publishing your own stories and books! (Always remember how even JK Rowling got turned down several times and don't give up just because people say no.)
anonymous.individual chapter 42 . 8/1/2019
What a marvelous story. Thank you so much for writing it. You had me hooked from beginning to end.
HaileeOfMidgard chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Oh my lord here we go

This is amazing. I found it through a comment section on Pinterest while going through Loki pins because Loki is my life. You’re writing style is amazing and makes me feel inside the story. I know I’m only on the first chapter, but this seems like by far the best ff I’ve ever read, and I’ve read or tried to read a lot. I feel for Loki. He seems so broken and I want nothing more than to read this whole thing in two minutes to see him get better. I hope to god that’s what happens. The characters all seem to be in character and say and do things they would actually do and it does nothing but help in the immersion into the story. I see this going great places.
SmiteLu chapter 42 . 7/2/2019
I cried, I smiled, I loved with this story. It is beautiful, beautiful story. I enjoyed it so thoroughly. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2019
I don't even know if you intended that to be a bonding experience between Loki and Clint, but it was HILARIOUS!
upwiththebirds33 chapter 12 . 6/25/2019
aaa no! here i was expecting a kitten and instead i get a kidnapping! :(
upwiththebirds33 chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
i love loki and tony’s interactions so much!

best:
“Loki gave a half smile and handed back the notebook. He then proceeded to poke at the holographic screens, disrupting Tony's work.

"Whoa, whoa, hey, stop now. Bad Loki." Loki glared at Tony. "Here—" Tony drew up another blank screen and slid it to Loki. Loki's eyes widened with curiosity as he grazed his fingers upon it, pulling up numerous different windows. "Any questions, you can type the questions to JARVIS. You play. Uncle Tony works."
2,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »