Reviews for Syrgja
So beautiful! This is a work of art! My God, you made me speechless! I loved this book so much and definitely will be reading it again!
Mellia Bee chapter 42 . 1/12
I read this story years ago, and then bookmarked it as one of my favorites. And I know I reread it again later, possibly several times. I may even have reviewed; I don’t remember now. But I was going through my old bookmarks the other day, remembered that I’d liked this, and thought I’d give it a reread.
I had forgotten so much. But I remembered so much too. And much like those earlier times I’d read it, I became completely enthralled. I’ve had it open on my phone for a couple days now, snatching bits whenever I could.
Perhaps it’s because I’m older now, but this story means more to me than it did the first time I read it. I have my own Loki now, in a way, and reading the love and comfort Thor received in your story as he grieved and worried over his brother was almost like receiving a little comfort myself—that even though I’m not perfect, I’m trying, and that someday we’ll come through the blackness of difficulty and the light will shine on us again.
The symbolism, themes of sacrifice and redemption and truth that you scatter through this story were well done. And I’m glad you didn’t rush it. True change takes time, and you let every single character grow and come to terms with things in a very honest way.
So all that to say—thanks. Thanks for writing this hard, tough, fascinating, beautiful story. I know it’s been years, and I don’t know if you even see the reviews anymore, but I couldn’t end this rereading without reviewing to let you know that your story is as good as ever. It’s stood the test of time.
Nightenbird chapter 17 . 1/7
I low key wish this’ll be a strong friendship between them, lol
I’m okay (sure) if they become a couple but I feel friendship will be sure and just awesomeeee
Cause there needs be more friendship relationships too and this’ll be perfect
Anyways whatever it’s this is amazing and I love every bit of it *heart*
Ravenemerald chapter 42 . 12/31/2020
Can I copy this fanfiction to another site? Ao3 to be specific.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2020
Nightenbirdie,
Omg it’s been a Long time since I’ve read this! Checking back I see I’m on chapter 31, lol! Looks like I’ll have to read this from the beginning when I’ve time. I remember I used to love Loki so much! He still my number one fav villain tho, that’s never changed over the years unlike my hero ranking! XD
Can’t wait to get back to this chapter
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 42 . 11/6/2020
Welcome home! Huzzah! Amen! Bravo! The End! :D What a perfect ending you made, I am just... in awe.
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 40 . 11/6/2020
... *starts punching the wall and screaming my heart out at the end of chapter 40*
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 39 . 11/6/2020
Oh Clint the sad dear :(
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 35 . 11/5/2020
Its the freaking PRODIGAL SON IN ASGARD VERSION OH GOD YESSSS
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 32 . 11/5/2020
Oh my Lord this is beautiful... Oh wow. You orchestrated it perfectly, the genius silence for so long and then the sound and gahh my heart is breaking apart but yeah... you nailed it, Charity.
Stellophia chapter 35 . 10/19/2020
If Loki really dies I swear I will find you and I will kill you
ellenfly chapter 42 . 7/24/2020
Ahhhhhhhh. I love this story. Thank you for writing this. It has got to be my favorite Loki story by far. You are the best.
Lokuzi2612 chapter 37 . 7/11/2020
IS THAT HIS MOM?! SHE HAD A FIRST BORN WHO SHE LOST AND HER SECOND BORN IS EXACTLY LIKE LOKI! AND SHE'S A SORCERESS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Lokuzi2612 chapter 4 . 7/3/2020
Oh god whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Viviene001 chapter 25 . 7/2/2020
That sounds like mind games...
2,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »