Reviews for Syrgja
Zaid97 chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
Ohhhh my God ...
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Etamin chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Dearest goodness sake; how is that even possible? And really, you're one evil b-word person. Gosh. I'm just morbidly curious how he's able to survive all those things done to him.
I-like-Rishi chapter 42 . 11/9/2017
Very nice story...really amazing..though I would have appreciated it if you would have added the kiss..with both of them conscious
gotosleeplove chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
I've lost track how many times I have reread this fantastic story, but I do believe this chapter will always be my favorite. The detail is astounding, especially all the more subtle ones that give the story all the more meaning. On the surface, the flowers left at the memorial could just be looked at as a simple gesture. But the true meanings of the flowers-Bitter sorrow and regret that follows to the grave... It's positively beautiful and I thank you for writing such an amazing story. I'm certain that I will read it many more times in the future
Jelsa Shipper chapter 42 . 10/21/2017
To start, your writing is flawless. Seriously. I loved the creativity of the plot, the spot-on characterization and humor, and the slow romance between Loki and Natasha, which I had never imagined together. The beginning was somewhat hard to read as the flashbacks of torture were really disturbing but you made up for it by describing how Loki was always just misunderstood and deserved a happy ending (which he finally got with his new founded family). Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/26/2017
An absolute masterpiece.
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
I hate how Clint is behaving. Loki did not deserve it, I know what he did was awful, but I am sure he was also controlled. His eyes looked blue just like Clint's when he was controlled.
UTBS279 chapter 42 . 8/23/2017
This is hands down, one of the best stories i have ever read.
Jedi-Bant chapter 42 . 8/19/2017
Wonderful, amazing story! So well written and such a great storyline!
Travesti chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
Wow. This chapter was beautifully written! So many philosophical truths jampacked in there. I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
Damn. I'm completely serious when I say that this is the best avengers fanfiction I have ever read. The plot and emotion in this is amazing, and the Loki and Natasha development doesn't hit you in the face like most romance fics. I love it.
inceptus chapter 42 . 7/7/2017
what an amazing piece of work ! thank you for sharing
Dream Weaver chapter 42 . 6/27/2017
WOW!
Thank you, Lady Charity, for such a beautiful, heartwarming (and at times heart wrenching) story. I laughed and I cried. Rarely have I been so touched by a fanfiction story.
God bless you!
KikueLollipop chapter 32 . 5/11/2017
So cute! 3 Loki and Natasha fluff and even a bit of romance or romance and a bit of fluff right there...Though Thor and Loki binding time is nice as well.
Wondo chapter 42 . 3/22/2017
An absolute delight! I devoured the story once I began to read this gem.
This will be a favorite to treasure and reread. Kudos to you.
2,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »