Reviews for Syrgja
Tati Cedie chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
Awww... Clint and Loki bonding time :D
Akatsuki-Fandom chapter 42 . 8/22/2016
This fanfiction is actually good enough be a bestselling book. You are an amazing author, as I have teared up, laughed, and held my breath in curiosity while reading this. If you ever want to become book author, please introduce me to your book! Thank you for creating this fanfic and I'm sad it has ended.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/21/2016
Awesome but will there be a sequel?
knigtingale chapter 42 . 8/11/2016
Perfect nothing else to describe it with. Just perfect
knigtingale chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
i love this chapte beautiful. amazing
knigtingale chapter 21 . 8/10/2016
what does the carving in lokies arm meant
knigtingale chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
i loved this chapter. Hatts off to you
knigtingale chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
i onky is steve and loki's relationship changed as well like with tony and bruce and nat
knigtingale chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
the tortuere in this is the most sever i have ever read and that is amazing cuz i know how hard it is to come up with original torture. this is really impressive
WrittenFanfiction chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
so good!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/23/2016
You ruined me
You ruined me with this slice of perfection, i don't think i'll be able to stand reading lower quality fics from now on, dammit! I'm already running out of stuff to read as it is ;-;
This made me fuckig and get this weird ache in my chest and GIGGLE FOR NO REASON AND BINGE READ TILL 3 AM..
And i loved it
Now i sincerely hope that i can still enjoy the other things i'll read..
(Don't you dare stop writing, you talented little shit youu)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
My obsession with my favorite characters getting hurt is getting.. A biiit out of hand,
I feel shame but i cant stop
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Why does my chest hurt? Why do i love it?
sensekitty chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
HOLY SHIT! YOU HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!
Genevieve Willet chapter 42 . 7/10/2016
Wow. This story was beautiful. Amazing. I have always loved Loki but now having him portrayed as a good character is really awesome. Two thumbs way up and a full 10 rating.
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »