Reviews for Syrgja
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Heh. Laughed so hard when Loki handed Natasha the tampons. Hehe. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for another great chapter update! I can't wait for more! :)
Tiny Cherie chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
LMAO omg Tony. I cracked up when he called Thor as "a Norse Pikachu in the body of an Olympic athlete" xD
Also Loki and Natasha's interaction...fascinating yet again. Natasha, you manipulative woman, you. I want moreee
Ordis chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Waaaah. Waaaaah. Loki *hugs him* You are SO NOBLE! (Almost as much as Gard). And Tony. I love Tony because I think Thor needed to fight Loki to drag him home like he wanted but the SENTIMENT is very nice and I love him!
perihelion12 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I am so sorry I was unable to review chapter four D: Many conflicting circumstances conspired against me to keep me from your story until now. Sorry about that.

Oh, Loki. D: Both these last two chapters...oh my goodness. It's so awful that he is too afraid to eat because the Chitauri would torture him for eating, and then when he finally does eat he gets sick...it's a nightmarish situation and I feel like it will be a long time before they can convince him to try to eat again. I hope he will be all right. D: And then poor Gard! (I'm gonna call him that too) What happened to him was so terrible, I cried a little bit. Gard, you were wonderful, thank you for being kind to Loki. Certain other people (coughcoughCLINTcough) might do well to follow your example, especially since there's no risk of being killed for it here.

Sorry, I'm sort of combining my reviews for chapter four and chapter five in one, so... yeah.

And then the last chapter. I love, love, love Loki and Natasha. They are so similar, it's like she's the only one who can match him, and I really liked how you showed that in their conversation (er, sort of conversation...whatever). I feel like in a different time, or circumstance, they could be great friends. Anyway, I am looking forward to more stuff with the both of them. :D Okay, so the Chitauri are so, so much worse than I had imagined. They don't only torture Loki, where he might afterwards be able to find comfort in other things. They also ruin everything good so he is never able to find comfort again. They assure him that no one loves him, that his family abandoned him, to ruin his ability to find comfort in other people. They make him associate being fed with being tortured, to ruin his ability to find comfort or even safety in basic nourishment. They make him associate games with torture, so that when Natasha approaches him with what she thinks is a way to get him to open up, poor Loki expects to be punished when he loses. D: It's so terrible. And the Avengers don't even know everything that happened, they have to learn as they go so they won't be able to help exposing him to food and games and other things that are asociated with torture in Loki's mind. D: It makes me so distressed.

Sometimes in my mind I think this stuff is canon for like a second before I remember that it wasn't in any movie, it was in a fanfiction. Seriously, it's because your writing and characterization is so good. Please keep updating, because this is so awesome and sad and I love it (but not what happens to Loki) and I most especially love Loki and I must know more about what will happen to him.
SilasBrandybuck chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Wow... Poor Loki. I wonder if there's anything one of the team could do that WOULDN'T give him another horrible memory to relive. It's so sad that even the littlest gestures and events are tied to his torture in his mind - playing chess, even eating. It's great to see Dr. Banner in action as "Doctor" Banner in the medical sense, not just the technical, science-y side of things; even though it turned out unfortunately, I really liked seeing him coax Loki into trying to eat while simultaneously coaching Thor out of his half-panic. His patience is good for more than just keeping the Hulk at bay. ;)

The mystery behind why Loki isn't speaking is tantalizing, especially after he almost spoke to Natasha just now... I can't wait to see what new developments come with the next chapter! :D Si
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Poor Loki. I couldn't help but wince during the scenes of his flashbacks. Please update again soon!
MissIdeophobia chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This story is incredibly intense. It's a good twist on a Loki-fic. I'm super-excited to see where this goes next.

Personally, I find your characterization very good. I don't question these versions of the characters and pretty much take them as canon experiences. That's an exceptional talent to have, if you can make someone believe that a fanfiction is practically the real story.

Great job, and I look forward to chapter six!
Doris Fang chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
That's...
That's one of the best stories I've read recently. Very well-written.
The interaction between Loki and Natasha was fascinating and intriguing.
I love to watch smart people talking even Loki was mute during the whole conversation.
And the torture...I felt so sorry for Loki. My heart ached for him. QQ
Please update soon. Thank you. :D
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
awwwwww our poor Loki! D: Lovely story though! Brilliantly written as always! :D
thranduils.sass chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
:( Loki... :( And Natasha's deal. Smart.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Siibi chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Poor poor Loki :(
anonYmous chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
The only recommendation I can think of is don't stop.
Tiny Cherie chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I was amused with how Natasha and Loki interacted-until the flashback. Dammit the torture :( loved how Natasha brought up the whole "mewling quim" though.
Potkanka chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Natasha's good, I wouldn't wonder if, at last, she really were the one to make him talk. But I guess it's a little too early for that.
And more of Loki's memories of his... stay... with the Chitauri. Horrible, but necessary, I guess, to really imagine what he went through. I feel really sorry for him and somehow also feel like I shouldn't, because a pity would only make him angry... What does he really want at the moment anyway? That seems to be a very important question.
Imaginarian chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter!
Chess. Never learned. Probably should.
The interactions this chapter were fascinating, even with Natasha doing all the talking. Her backstory was good. And so was the Loki flashback.
Love that she won the game (again).
And this line: "she would probably be magicked into a snowman to melt on a Caribbean beach and die slowly, intimately, or something just as creative."
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »