Reviews for Syrgja
The Pearl Maiden chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
*shivers* I...*gulps* Loki. Chitauri. I just...let me recooperate.
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Oh, man. That was pretty graphic.
But I really like how you're bringing the BlackFrost along, slowly but surely. It's so sad, though, how you parallel everything that happens in the current timeframe with something that happened in Loki's days with the Chitauri.
Your writing is as excellent as ever, though!
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Excellent chapter. I really liked natasha's story from the red room. Thanks for updating
DietCokeLemon chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Yeah, I can downright imagine those two playing a game of chess against each other; it just fits perfectly. My brother used to win every game of chess against me with a similar tactic, he just talked and talked (me into madness) until I made a mistake ;)

The nearly ordinary game is a well-put contrast to the second part of this chapter, where Loki's playing a completely different game with the Chitauri. It works as a good counteract to the first part, where you show that a game may be just a game, dependant on who your opponent is... this story never ceases to amaze me.
Ordis chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
SO MANY FEELS :((( I feeeeeeeeel so much for Loki :( But. CHESS IS AN AWESOME, AWESOME GAME.
Tiny Cherie chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
D: this is so good. I can't stop reading it omg.
circleofstars chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
This is very traumatic - but I'm intrigued. Looking forward to further chapters.
DietCokeLemon chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I don't have much time to review because I'm caught in some wedding-frenzy (but not mine, hehe), so I'm just stopping by to say that your story and your writing continue to break my heart... seriously. But in a nice way, so please don't stop with that.
virginger chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Great, great work. I can't wait to know what happens next
Potkanka chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
That is... gruesome. And painful. And so, so horrifying and sad. I will read on when the next chapter arrives, because I need to know what happens next, I need to see if everything gets better. To see Loki get better.
And wish for a happy end - somehow.
extalia2012 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Awww, poor Loki T.T this is such an awesome series, it's so well written and has a great storyline x3
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Oh, man! I cannot take how sorry I feel for everybody just now...
Even the Chitauri! If you'd have told me I'd actually LIKE one of them, I would have laughed... but now.
WHYYY!
And everyone's so very, very in-character. Especially Loki.
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Wow okay we're in for a lot of heartbreak in this one aren't we? I can't wait! Thanks for updating
thranduils.sass chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
So. Good.
Yet.
So sad.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Lady Charity. How...gah. You...I...this made my day. Really. Such beautiful angstyness. Perfect thing to come home and read after a crazy, crazy school day. I love you right now. Seriously. :)
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »