Reviews for Syrgja
Dazja chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
*dies from feels*
KlutzDeluxe chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Poor Loki...poor Thor...DAMMIT that whole brotherhood is like a knife to my freaking heart. You've driven it further and twisted it. Characterization in this is brilliant. Especially Loki. Kudos for that. I liked the little fight he put up against the medics. Reminded me of Thor. Very realistic.

I beg of you...since this is a "BlackFrost" story, to please take Loki and Natasha slowly. So many authors have them warm up to each other too quickly. Especially Natasha. That resentment has to be there and remain from both sides. So I hope you listen, because I love where this is going. Update soon!
Dinzeo chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
O_O! HHNNNNNNN

This fic is like a godly suckerpunch to the feels. I love it. It hurts, it makes me cry, I love it.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Amazing!
Imaginarian chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Great chapter. The warrior getting decapitated was horrible...
KuroEnna chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Agggggg¡ I mentally snarled at this chapter..God¡..Uggg..I can't dammit...Uggg, I'm actually making a fist with my hands.
My god, this is horrible to read. I'm tearing up in frustration. Poor Loki...Dammit. He can't even eat. And that poor Chitauri..so now We all know that is not that the race is like that because its nature but because they are a miserable race of bastards.
God, this is insane, I'm getting angry at something that doesn't exist ¡.
You're a gorgeous writer. Thank you, this is horrible to read but who cares I'm a freaking masochist.
Sorry for the babbling, I'm incoherent in rage and sadness.
Ordis chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
*sobs* Why'd he have to die :((((( I LIKED him :(((

I can't- you may get something more coherent later but *sobs*

*crawls away into a corner*
KlutzDeluxe chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
This story is gorgeous! Not this chapter, but you get my point. Please continue! PLEASE! I really want to see where this goes. Best fic I've read in a while.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Oh..my... D: Poor Loki...
Doris Fang chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
What a well-written story!
My heart ached for poor Loki.
Thor, how could you leave your brother in the hell of pain and torture? *sob*
You have made this mistake once, do not repeat it again in the future. Okay? QQ
This chapter was really heart-wrenching. I had tears in my eyes the whole time while reading it. T_T
Please update soon. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
perihelion12 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
LOOOKIIII! D: You poor poor thing, let me love you! Nobody should have to go through that!

CLINT YOU LEAVE POOR LOKI ALONE! Stop being so cruel to him. He doesn't deserve it any more than you or Natasha or Thor or Tony do, so don't be so hypocritical. I realize that Clint doesn't really know what Loki actually went through, so I feel like I sort of understand his point. BUT STILL, STOP IT CLINT. IF YOU ONLY KNEW!

Your view into Loki's mind is so sad, but it is so well-written and really shows a lot. Those quotes from Thor and The Avengers, when things Loki and others have said are haunting him still. Oh my goodness D: Although I am glad that he is awake, I guess. I hope he gets better soon. I was actually just wondering what Syrgja means and I was about to look it up when I saw that author's note, so I won't now. :D Please keep writing! This is such a great beginning and I'm so excited for everything that is to come!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
That is powerful. The first half is so great that I will not even comment such an amazing work, but bow in Respect.
And as you probably know, the ending part speaks SO loud as an example of the twisted sentiments of pseudo"justice" that fester into humankind of nowadays and to no lesser extend than it had been 2000 years ago, despite all boasts of "progress"... It is tragic... I could imagine such people like Clint (blind, petty, denying the hurts of others out of vengefulness...) really existing and even be considered "just" and "heroes"... So many people tend to rub salt in instead of healing what truly needs to be healed; instead of making two good creatures arise, they'd rather see one embittered and sick, and emptily "glorified", and one pushed down, stomped on... Humankind needs more mercy, more love, for people become as vile and ugly as the monsters they proclaim to revile (oh hypocrisy), now matter how they try to justify their actions, no matter what righteous-sounding (but hollow and devoid of true sense of Right and Good) "justice" they "preach"...
I hope things will get better for Loki in your writing, and a good ending for him...!
And for better sense, empathy and compassion on behalf of merciless and cruel human beings...!
Kudos!
DietCokeLemon chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
- completely speechless...
I can't find the right words to express my feelings about that chapter, but I'm trying... that was absolutely beautiful in a very horrible way. Your use of quotes from the films underlined the desperation, loneliness and everything else Loki's feeling here in a beautiful (and horrible) way. I had to read it three times in a row to handle your descriptions (and my reaction to it). One of your best pieces til now, and mind you, all your stories are superb.

A reviewer below me mentioned the crucifixion, which I'm also reminded of. Gah.
That's all I can say now... but I wish I was able to say more. This was no easy reading and I'm still processing...
thranduils.sass chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Woah. This chapter. Was really deep and awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I REALLY despise Thanos! Too bad no-one offed that creature eons ago! Poor Loki-my heart hurts for him and SHAME on you Thor for thinking Loki betrayed Asgard! It is your job now to heal his mind, body and soul and not to let anyone interfere. Good story and i look forward to more! SnapesGirl59
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »