Reviews for Syrgja
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I can't get over how incredible this is as a whole, the writing the plot just wow! Please keep updating!
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I have rarely waited so eagerly for another chapter of a fic like this one-it was AMAZING. You are an unbelievably skilled writer and I really look forward to more.
Dazja chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
*keeps pressing F5*
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
ahgghagsdhasgdhsajgdhgasjgdh sdhgasd. My feels. OMG LOKI I CANT. Such an amazing story and very brilliantly written! But like yeah you just took my heart and crushed it with that Loki flashback. Poor Loki! D: But seriously though, amazing job, and you rock, and this story is going to make me cry. XD
maps.and.violins chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Ugh. Nasty. Am I the only one very much reminded of the Crucifixion?
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I am astonished with the raw terror in this chapter, just...wow. Loki certainly commited heinous acts but no way did he deserve all that torture. It makes sense now why he won't utter a single word our sigh. You are truly a gifted writer to present such work as you've have done with this story.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I am stunned into silennce right now. All I can say is: Update soon. Gah. This was intense.
Ordis chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I can't even- that was- and- LOKI. LOKI :((((((

(Very, very powerful. I feeeel for him so much and *sobs* Thooooor, kill them all :((
Dinzeo chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I love it! I love it! I REALLY FREAKING LOVE IT! They way you're expressing the psychology and memories of Loki is just amazing.
Ynath Esrith chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
May I say that the world's tiniest violin is playing a sad song for Clint? What a jerk. Being mind-controlled only gives him so much latitude; he's gone way beyond that. A thousand years of horrific torture isn't payment enough for him? the friggin' *assassin*? Wow. Talk about casting the first stone.
KuroEnna chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
WoW. This was pretty graphic, but incredibly well-written.
Now, Oh For god's sake that was horrible, I know he did horrid acts but..God...just...God.
And Clint, I don't even know what to think about your Clint, because he has the right to be angry and to want torture and punishment, because that's a human thing, but I feel..I don't know... disappointed..That he is letting all his hate consume him like that.
Excellent choice of a ending line. I hope Loki heals not only him but the Avengers as well.
Imaginarian chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Well, I'd say the crime's punishment has been quite served. And yes, it was quite graphic, but you got the point across well.
Now for the redemption/healing phase- I think?
Love that you used (i never wanted the throne) as the chapter ending. It's just so... sharp. Can't think of a good word here.

Great chapter!
linde13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Great story!
I'm curious-what does syrgja mean?
Dazja chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Yay!
Dinzeo chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
This is really, REALLY good. I love it with authors dig into the mind and psychology of a character.
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »