Reviews for Syrgja
Dinzeo chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
This is really, REALLY good. I love it with authors dig into the mind and psychology of a character.
DietCokeLemon chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
That was, as usually, very very well-written. I especially liked the beginning where Loki dreams (?) - while reading my heart broke... waiting for the next part!
anonYmous chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
It's been a long time since any story got tis much of a reaction out of me. It's to the point where I've reread it about three times now. Well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I feel like I must have been living in a cave to miss the first chapter of this...
This is AWESOME. I literally cannot wait for another chapter.
You are an extremely good writer.
perihelion12 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Poor Loki D: Let me hug you please you poor misunderstood broken darling. And Thor, you are the best, don't ever stop loving him.

Clint - you just shut up, okay? I realize Loki has done some pretty bad things and hurt you a lot, but don't you see he's hurting so much more? And how could you refuse ANYONE help after them going through what Loki has just gone through? And come on, you and Natasha are assassins, you've killed tons of people, and I don't think Loki is much worse than Natasha and you had no problem forgiving HER. So shut up. Idiot.

Odin - I understand, I mean the destruction of the whole universe is... pretty bad. But LOKI... he is going to be very hurt when he comes out of this. I think Thor's prediction was very probably correct : "He would have thought it another way to torture Loki—make him believe Father thought him worthless." This is Loki's worst fear, worst reality, worst everything that made him into the insane, desperate, broken mess he is in the Avengers. And then again. *sigh* This is why, CLINT, AND EVERYONE, you need to be nice to him!

You are such a great writer, may I just reiterate the fact that everyone is perfectly in-character and the plot is intriguing and well thought out. Loki's nightmares were so awful, I just want to hug him and never ever let go. D: But you did a fantastic job writing them, so don't worry about that. The funniest part to me was when Thor was talking about disguising himself in the Chitauri skin and Tony was like "You are definitely the product of mythology. " :D Ehehehe

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor... Everybody! :(
sodium-amytal chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Odin, you great big bag of dicks. Tony is, of course, hilarious and in-character as always. Clint is perfect too. * O* love this story
The Pearl Maiden chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Gah. This is intense. Update soon.
KuroEnna chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
*rubs face* Okay, Clint, baby, I like you, and your point is totally valid, Loki did a TERRIBLE thing... but for God's sake didn't you heard that he was tortured for thousand of years¡ And by God you're not white sheep..Uggg...This humans *hugs Clint and Loki and All*
Excellent characterization of Thanos, bargaining with Loki just because he is a sadist.
Oh and excellent Thor too, feeling betrayed that after all his story his 'friends' still fail to understand him.
This chapter broke my heart and made me cry. I love it...Please keep writing...Thank you
maps.and.violins chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Fascinating set-up, Thanos using Loki as a bartering point for the Gauntlet. Nice work on the dialogue.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Very intriguing journey Thor has been through and an unfortunate one for both Odinsons'. Great chapter! Every bit of it is like wow!
L.C. Lane chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter; plz keep going! :)
Ordis chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Feeeeeeeeeels! *Hugs Loki* I hate Thanos & the Chitauri and- Odiiiin, why didn't you just do SOMETHING like, idk, KILL Thanos when he was there and Frigga you were useless and *hugs Thor* YOU ARE THE BEST BIG BRO EVER!

And Clint. I like you. I do. But. I like Loki MORE so gaaaah. I feel for you too!

Question: Thor says: "...and ended up here in Asgard." Should that be Midgard? I feel like maybe it should be...

Update soon?
maps.and.violins chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Well done! I'm interested in what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
GASP This is amazing! Well written, in character, non-stereotypical, non-cheesy, no self-insert OC's... I LOVE YOU.
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 Next »