Reviews for Syrgja
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2021
I’m gonna cry right along with them, okay?! Okay. My freaking heart right now is ready to burst
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2021
Okay, I’m glad the whole dead shield agents thing was addressed in this. I was wondering about that.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2021
Still on the edge of my seat! Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2021
Holy shit! This chapter had so much going on. This was so good! Clint and Nat climbing through the vents had me laughing because of Tony in their ear.. I could almost feel their frustration which was kinda hilarious, but then shit got serious. Fast. My stomach was turning the whole time after clint and nat split up. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat. I’m scared to read the next chapter though. I’m worried for Clint.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2021
So Loki just accidentally kills a bunch of shield agents and gets to go home? Smh. I get that his mind is tortured but come on
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2021
Damn this is good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2021
Daaaaamn! This chapter is heavy. This is suffering at the highest volume. Well done!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
I know it's been so long but... was Loki raped? Oh God!
Azla Hashi chapter 23 . 7/3/2021
By far, this is my favorite chapter. I love how they interacted toward each other. Especially how Loki gave his puppy eyes. I reread itu a few times just to laugh again. Thank you.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/22/2021
So beautiful! This is a work of art! My God, you made me speechless! I loved this book so much and definitely will be reading it again!
Mellia Bee chapter 42 . 1/12/2021
I read this story years ago, and then bookmarked it as one of my favorites. And I know I reread it again later, possibly several times. I may even have reviewed; I don’t remember now. But I was going through my old bookmarks the other day, remembered that I’d liked this, and thought I’d give it a reread.
I had forgotten so much. But I remembered so much too. And much like those earlier times I’d read it, I became completely enthralled. I’ve had it open on my phone for a couple days now, snatching bits whenever I could.
Perhaps it’s because I’m older now, but this story means more to me than it did the first time I read it. I have my own Loki now, in a way, and reading the love and comfort Thor received in your story as he grieved and worried over his brother was almost like receiving a little comfort myself—that even though I’m not perfect, I’m trying, and that someday we’ll come through the blackness of difficulty and the light will shine on us again.
The symbolism, themes of sacrifice and redemption and truth that you scatter through this story were well done. And I’m glad you didn’t rush it. True change takes time, and you let every single character grow and come to terms with things in a very honest way.
So all that to say—thanks. Thanks for writing this hard, tough, fascinating, beautiful story. I know it’s been years, and I don’t know if you even see the reviews anymore, but I couldn’t end this rereading without reviewing to let you know that your story is as good as ever. It’s stood the test of time.
Nightenbird chapter 17 . 1/7/2021
I low key wish this’ll be a strong friendship between them, lol
I’m okay (sure) if they become a couple but I feel friendship will be sure and just awesomeeee
Cause there needs be more friendship relationships too and this’ll be perfect
Anyways whatever it’s this is amazing and I love every bit of it *heart*
Ravenemerald chapter 42 . 12/31/2020
Can I copy this fanfiction to another site? Ao3 to be specific.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2020
Nightenbirdie,
Omg it’s been a Long time since I’ve read this! Checking back I see I’m on chapter 31, lol! Looks like I’ll have to read this from the beginning when I’ve time. I remember I used to love Loki so much! He still my number one fav villain tho, that’s never changed over the years unlike my hero ranking! XD
Can’t wait to get back to this chapter
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 42 . 11/6/2020
Welcome home! Huzzah! Amen! Bravo! The End! :D What a perfect ending you made, I am just... in awe.
2,726 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »