Reviews for Syrgja
Darnnnnn Loki... QaQ
Viviene001 chapter 7 . 7/1/2020
What.
Nooooo
You did not just make Loki tear his tongueeee ahhhhhh
*sobs*
Viviene001 chapter 6 . 7/1/2020
I suddenly really want to hit the avengers once on the head and slap fury...
Viviene001 chapter 5 . 7/1/2020
Wha.
I saw it as Loki allowing Natasha to win so that she could slit his wrist and kill him that way.
If you actually say that this is what’s he’s really thinking my heart might really shatter
Viviene001 chapter 3 . 7/1/2020
Oh god
Oh god oh god oh god-

You’re very good at writing. But oh god, i’m Sobbing. Arghhh
Guest chapter 42 . 5/18/2020
Wow! I couldn’t stop reading “Syrgja”! I’m sad I finished it and wish there were more chapters! So good!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/27/2020
I read this years ago and loved it. But I wanted to read it again after endgame and ugh. Best Loki fanfic I’ve read. A masterpiece
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 42 . 11/24/2019
Do not read this. It’s and angsts mess
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 32 . 11/23/2019
Heads up everyone that’s reading is a. Slooooowwwww burn. Loki didn’t talk until chapter 32
Chileangirl chapter 41 . 9/30/2019
Just one question though, what does Syrgja means?
Chileangirl chapter 42 . 9/30/2019
I can’t express with words just how GOOD this story is! Really, the character growth i g, how Clint came to forgive and care for Loki, how Natasha let go of her fears and opened up to Loki, how Thor was portrayed as a wonderful, caring, sentimental brother, how Tony came off as a self sacrificial person that just loves his friends, and last but not least, how Loki himself slowly overcame (or learned how to live with it, if we’re realistic) trauma and PTSD, how he learned that he deserves love.
Really, the way you describe emotions is so powerful that I feel like I’m feeling them myself, and THAT, it’s what I believe a mark of a really good writer.
Thanks for this peace of art!
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Guys, do you like Marvel merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our top bestseller Marvel product right now is the Thor's Hammer:
/products/me-139?_pos1&_sida0118610a&_ssr?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
Hufflepuff28 chapter 6 . 9/6/2019
Gosh this fic is amazing. The horrors loki went through...are unspeakable. And he was protecting them holy shit! They would have to feel bad for treating him this way if they only knew
hammock chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
awh he like the puppies, thats so cute-

this fanfic is actually so sad but so good and just a mix of creativity that im super jealous of, haha.

youre a wonderful writer, xx
2,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »