Reviews for Syrgja
hammock chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
awh he like the puppies, thats so cute-

this fanfic is actually so sad but so good and just a mix of creativity that im super jealous of, haha.

youre a wonderful writer, xx
Moni chapter 42 . 8/17/2019
I'm so glad you choose this ending (as I believe your other option would've eben Loki dying). I hope Loki and Nah live down togerher, get children and live happily ever after. Yeah I know that she's not immortal, that he has duties in Asgard and that they both have tons of issues to work through but hey...

I love the way you write and how you developed the characters, that you didn't focus only on Loki and Nat but also the other original Avengers. That you gave Loki time to heal and the others time to build trust and that you didn't rush things.

Good luck for writing and publishing your own stories and books! (Always remember how even JK Rowling got turned down several times and don't give up just because people say no.)
anonymous.individual chapter 42 . 8/1/2019
What a marvelous story. Thank you so much for writing it. You had me hooked from beginning to end.
HaileeOfMidgard chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Oh my lord here we go

This is amazing. I found it through a comment section on Pinterest while going through Loki pins because Loki is my life. You’re writing style is amazing and makes me feel inside the story. I know I’m only on the first chapter, but this seems like by far the best ff I’ve ever read, and I’ve read or tried to read a lot. I feel for Loki. He seems so broken and I want nothing more than to read this whole thing in two minutes to see him get better. I hope to god that’s what happens. The characters all seem to be in character and say and do things they would actually do and it does nothing but help in the immersion into the story. I see this going great places.
SmiteLu chapter 42 . 7/2/2019
I cried, I smiled, I loved with this story. It is beautiful, beautiful story. I enjoyed it so thoroughly. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2019
I don't even know if you intended that to be a bonding experience between Loki and Clint, but it was HILARIOUS!
upwiththebirds33 chapter 12 . 6/25/2019
aaa no! here i was expecting a kitten and instead i get a kidnapping! :(
upwiththebirds33 chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
i love loki and tony’s interactions so much!

best:
“Loki gave a half smile and handed back the notebook. He then proceeded to poke at the holographic screens, disrupting Tony's work.

"Whoa, whoa, hey, stop now. Bad Loki." Loki glared at Tony. "Here—" Tony drew up another blank screen and slid it to Loki. Loki's eyes widened with curiosity as he grazed his fingers upon it, pulling up numerous different windows. "Any questions, you can type the questions to JARVIS. You play. Uncle Tony works."
JuliaOdinson-Laufey chapter 35 . 5/13/2019
Oh I know exactly where this comes from at the end and honestly I'm so impressed.
Katie Grey chapter 42 . 5/9/2019
Oh my god... this was beautiful. I got emotional simply because it was ending, and I did the thing where you don’t read for a long time in between chapters to draw it out, but now it’s over and I’m sad because I won’t have anymore of this wonderful story to read!
I would never have tried this if I knew that it was going to be Loki/Natasha because I’m not one for romance, but I’m glad I didn’t because I think you might have won me over!
And the dialogue... I could talk about your dialogue all day. So good! Something I think I’ve learned from and will implement in my own story :)
Loki’s friendship with the Avengers, especially Tony, is so cute... the emotion during the entire story was so raw and real... Loki’s recovery was beautiful as well. I love this story!
Good luck in all your endeavors. I wish you much happiness and many big, fat books on lots of shelves.
Candylolz chapter 32 . 5/9/2019
I have no words to express how beautiful this chapter was...I'm so very happy to see Loki is beginning to heal.
Katie Grey chapter 32 . 5/3/2019
This was beautiful :)
natashaa78 chapter 11 . 5/3/2019
Beautiful chapter
natashaa78 chapter 3 . 5/3/2019
Ugh my heart hurts so bad for loki
Katie Grey chapter 18 . 5/1/2019
I was unsure about this chapter because I don’t like fluff, but I found myself not wanting it to end. You balanced the cuteness with the right amount of hurt/comfort (if that’s what it’s called) to keep me interested. And the cuteness was SO cute!
But oh my god, those last two sentences made me want to cry.
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »