Reviews for Syrgja
Katie Grey chapter 18 . 5/1/2019
I was unsure about this chapter because I don’t like fluff, but I found myself not wanting it to end. You balanced the cuteness with the right amount of hurt/comfort (if that’s what it’s called) to keep me interested. And the cuteness was SO cute!
But oh my god, those last two sentences made me want to cry.
Katie Grey chapter 11 . 5/1/2019
This chapter made me emotional. I love that you chose Nat to be the one to get close to Loki, even like him (although she would deny it.) I love the parallels you drew between the two of them. I loved the scene in the bakery and I loved the fact that he visited the memorial.
The characters feel so real. Even though their viewpoints can be a bit flawed, I can still relate to each of them. I feel awful for Thor and yet I completely understand why Loki keeps pushing him away. How did you do that?
I will say, the torture scenes come off a bit exaggerated. You could have toned it down a bit and added more introspection and I think they would pack a bigger punch. Each time they do something equally awful to him, and yes it does hurt my heart each time, but it never escalates. I think you should have started out showing something small and slowly progressed from there. But that’s just a small complaint. This story is still amazing.
FieryOnes chapter 42 . 4/27/2019
I think I read the whole thing in two days. Thank you so much for a captivating, wonderful, exciting read!
Awritingbookworm chapter 42 . 3/9/2019
This is adorable!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/8/2019
ugh that was such a satisfying read job well done!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/8/2019
again wtf just no
Guest chapter 39 . 2/8/2019
WWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2019
oh boy... i need them all to make it its gonna mess my weekend up if they don't...
Guest chapter 37 . 2/8/2019
I'd like to think that a mother finally got meet her son ...
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2019
XD
thejokersbrother chapter 32 . 1/31/2019
Man. . . the ending was just so beautiful and perfect.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/16/2019
Torture for torture's sake is not entertainment. Dropping this.
jeonsagongju chapter 42 . 1/12/2019
this is, with no doubt, the most amazing story about Loki I’ve ever read. I loved every chapter, cried a whole lot, and smiled and laughed a whole lot too. your writing is flawless I’m in awe! you are a talented writer, i’m simply shocked at the quality of the content, of the plot, of the characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
omg. oMG. OMG.

YOU WROTE SYRGJA?!

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEAARRSSSS!

OMG

AHAOSLENOAIW
SnowyFruitcake chapter 42 . 12/24/2018
Ah, really, this story was too good to be finished by three days of reading. I still crave it, every little affection on every chapters. Thank you for creating this amazing story, you know, as a salve after watching avengers endgame trailer and all. And also, some Asgardian children calling 'Prince Loki! Prince Loki!' truly melted my heart. That was too cute XD
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »