Reviews for Syrgja
wintersmith chapter 10 . 11/26/2018
Love, love, love the Huginn and Muninn snuggling up to Loki scene. (Kind of like the wolves keeping him warm scene - animals make everything better!)
Elizabeth Bathory chapter 42 . 11/16/2018
It took me three days to get through the whole thing but this was fabulous.
Lokiwrites chapter 41 . 9/21/2018
Oh my god. This was beautiful. Honestly, you should publish stories.
Kichi chapter 42 . 9/21/2018
This was completely amazing and incredible and made me cry several times. wonderful job
NaruHa chapter 42 . 8/25/2018
Love this story. Thank you for sharing.
John Smith chapter 17 . 8/20/2018
Aww! So many feels in this chapter. I started to think in this chapter about what Loki has gone through and for how long (I have already but it kinda hit me more after this chapter) and I think it's a tad hard to believe that he's able to integrate, to have his personality, his ironic expressions, etc. after everything. I love his need for love, his vulnerability, and his self-hatred, and I think you really pegged it well. He'd probably be a lot closer to catatonic in reality, especially after centuries. It's not like it was centuries of loneliness or something more passive, it was pretty awful stuff that degraded him to the status of sub-human, sub-animal, sub-creature in general. I'm not saying I think you should have done it differently - in fact, if you'd been more true to what prob would be reality... it would make for a way more depressing story, and Loki wouldn't be getting on with the characters or even interacting with them at all for the most part, probably. Other than pushing them away or going into a catatonic state when he wasn't comfortable etc.

I dunno why this all came to mind, but it did. I guess it was because of the continual bonding between him and Natasha as well as this new vulnerability around Thor. I wanted it really badly, but I think I wanted to see it in a different way (not that I'm sure how). I'm excited to read more and think it was a great chapter, btw, but I just wanted to let you know what my mind was doing. LOL. I'm a weird one I guess. Anyway, great job and I can't wait to read more!
John Smith chapter 16 . 8/19/2018
Okay it's like you KNEW I needed this chapter. So beautiful. So peaceful. I'm super glad to have read it. It was sweet, reassuring, calming - everything a mother brings. Thank you for giving this wonderful chapter! Also - I love the idea of Natasha thinking of her Russian Orthodox church from childhood when thinking about redemption. Most people leave religion out, so it's nice to see!
John Smith chapter 15 . 8/19/2018
Awww my gosh, that Frigga came makes me so happy. That Thor slept in the comfort of his mother's arms makes me SO happy. Reading that last scene... not so much. Yikes, I wasn't expecting that. Poor Loki...

Great chapter!
John Smith chapter 14 . 8/19/2018
Another fantastic chapter! I just love the way you write Natasha. I am hoping the Natasha/Loki thing is platonic (or one-sided at least), but I'm getting the feeling it's heading toward romance. I guess I'd be okay with that, but for some reason my mind is fighting against it right now haha. I am hoping to be more open minded so I can fully enjoy the fic and not get iffy about any parts that come up later with them being romantic. Ah well. Anyway, the way you wrote Thor here is my absolute favorite. At first I was kind of like "He wasn't allowed in the room? That's silly," but when you showed how the others stopped by while he was waiting outside and how it affected him, how they all offered their own forms of comfort, I was THOROUGHLY happy with what you had written. Very nice job!
John Smith chapter 13 . 8/19/2018
OH MY GOSH what an intense chapter. I LOVED this chapter! What a great ending! I was really looking for more Thor/Loki interactions, and FINALLY we got some! I hope to see more as the story continues, too. Great job characterizing everyone, and the way you write action is fantastic! :D
John Smith chapter 12 . 8/19/2018
Oh no! I really want to see Loki and Thor make up - it's making me so sad to see this, although it makes a lot of sense and I get it. Especially after how Tony talked to him, to essentially get the opposite from Thor (when he craves it from him so) must be so terrible and painful. That ending though... UGH. Great chapter, if painful to read.
John Smith chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
Awww... this chapter was really good. I admit, I do not personally care for Natasha having feelings for him. I love the idea of him deciding he has feelings for her and even getting drawn in to her kindness toward him, but her not feeling the same way for him. I am okay if you go that way, into the romance, but it isn't something I find natural as of now in the story, for her to feel this way about him. This last part helped me understand it a bit better, but I still don't really like it. xD

Even so, this was a beautifully well written chapter that really added a lot more depth to their characters. I love how far Loki has come but how he shows every so often that he is still stuck somewhere else at times. Poor guy. Great chapter!
John Smith chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
This chapter was really good again! Once more, your ability to weave scenes and write these characters so well impresses me so much. I also appreciate how you are working in the Thor/Jane thing in cute, interesting, and unintrusive ways. I think that's great!
John Smith chapter 9 . 8/18/2018
This was an interesting chapter. I found it odd that Loki can't walk well yet and has trouble sitting up yet he could hold Natasha over the railing. Ah well. He's still frustratingly strong, as she says. Great chapter. I really love the dynamic you've built between these two!
John Smith chapter 8 . 8/18/2018
Again, a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next! You write so well and weave words beautifully. That last line is so perfect and haunting. Love it!
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »