Reviews for Syrgja
John Smith chapter 6 . 8/18/2018
Love this chapter! You captured the characters so well, and i enjoyed the Natasha Loki scene so much yet again!
John Smith chapter 5 . 8/18/2018
oh geez... this chapter was great, and I loved reading the scene with Natasha. You write her phenomenally well. I love how well you've captured the characters so far! But that last scene... ow. Poor Loki... that was so hard to read. :c
John Smith chapter 4 . 8/18/2018
Oh wow this was an intense chapter, especially that last scene. I love that you humanized (I guess?) the Chitauri by having one who was kind. Also, the Good Samaritan and the earlier Crown of Thorns and cloak are all interesting Christian references to make in this!
John Smith chapter 3 . 8/18/2018
Oh no... poor Loki. This was really hard to read. Poor, poor Loki. Really well written. I LOVE the do-not-speak mantra he's repeating. I love it. Oh my gosh this chapter was so good, even if it nearly made me cry...
John Smith chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
Ah this chapter was amazingly well put together. I can't wait to see more! I thought you did a great job changing perspectives, and I actually got so wrapped up in Thor's flashback that I almost forgot Loki's safe with him again! lol!
John Smith chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Great first chapter! Everything was very well written and the characters are fantastic and fully in-character so far. I love the way you've set things up!
Jenmoon1 chapter 42 . 6/25/2018
Loved it
Fanfics love'm chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
So, I am about to start reading this. It's 3:08 am. This should go well. I can not wait to start this emotional roller coaster. I will comment once more when I am revived from "a death from feels" once I am done.
ChristianOtaku chapter 19 . 6/12/2018
I think this chapter broke me.
November S chapter 42 . 6/10/2018
Wow! What an amazingly well built story! Loved it! Thank you!
Codename Vivaldi chapter 23 . 5/21/2018
Awesomesauce. This was great
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2018
You- You really bad to do that? REALLY?
Elka chapter 42 . 5/21/2018
Absolutely beautiful! A wonderful story!
rialicarte chapter 42 . 5/14/2018
this was honestly so amazing, these 42 chapters have been heartbreaking and beautiful. thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent x
toboldlyfangirl chapter 42 . 5/13/2018
I’m fucking sobbing... what a beautiful, crazy roller coaster ride, wrapped up perfectly in all 42 of these chapters. I’m speechless.
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »