Reviews for Syrgja
hodges2 chapter 34 . 5/10/2018
This was so cute!
BlackxValentine chapter 35 . 5/8/2018
I'm sorry for not logging in, but this story is absolutely incredible. I teared up when Odin and Loki reunited.
hodges2 chapter 30 . 5/6/2018
Oh man, this chapter had me nearing tears
hodges2 chapter 29 . 5/6/2018
How long has Loki been with them so far?
hodges2 chapter 27 . 5/6/2018
I had to build up my courage to read this chapter and I still wasn't ready *cries*
Nocse chapter 42 . 5/6/2018
Ohhhhhh my goodness what was that?!I am SPEECHLESS. That was just... Amazing! Incredible! Awesome! Just WOW! This was the best Avengers fanfic I've ever read (honestly I haven't read that many Avengers fanfic, lol, but I'm sure this is the best) and one of the best fanfic I've ever read (and I've read hundreds of fanfictions) in my whole fanfic reading history. I sincerely thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I truly love this story, it made me cry, laugh, and go through a crazy ride of an emotional roller coaster. I really wish this would be made into an movie, it really is that astounding. I cannot express with words how thankful I am that you wrote this, and I cannot tell you how much I loved reading it. I want to say more, but you've left me speechless. I really love you so much for writing this, thank you so so much. Also, I just LOVE angst and the fact that you weren't afraid to write angsty scenes just made me love it more :). Sigh, I don't want to end this review, as it'll mean I have to put an end to the story and I really don't want to leave. Again, thank you so much.
Nox
hodges2 chapter 24 . 5/5/2018
This chapter is so intense, I was holding my breath in anticipation even though I already knew what was gonna happen lol
hodges2 chapter 23 . 5/5/2018
Lol I just loved that scene between Loki and Clint XD
hodges2 chapter 19 . 5/5/2018
So, did they put the mind gem in to keep him alive?
hodges2 chapter 16 . 5/4/2018
Natasha is so poetic lol
Phoenix chapter 42 . 5/4/2018
ahhhhhhh I read this whole fic in one sitting, and wOAH. This is really amazing! I love all the Shakespeare references.
hodges2 chapter 13 . 5/4/2018
Does every avenger relate to Loki? Lol
hodges2 chapter 12 . 5/4/2018
This chapter is so sad
hodges2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This is like the 4th time I've read this fanfiction now, it's my favorite fanfic
sakuzi-chan chapter 39 . 4/21/2018
So many heartbreaking moments in this fic, but your tale of Clint and Sif truly hit home
2,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »