Reviews for Occulta Rising
Republic Che chapter 26 . 10/7
This story is beyond awesome! Please update!
SunsetDawn420 chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
Really, really great story. Will it go on? I hope so because I really do like it. So please write more new chapters. I would really live to read them.
Republic chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
Please update this amazingly fantastic story! I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I'm trying to spread word of anybody trying to write a fanfic. The Code Geass crew meets American history and our world. Try getting somenody to write it and spread the word! Also good story!
yuuram2fangirl chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I read the whole story in one sitting! It's awesome! XD I wanna read more. Please update. I like Alex Powers and I hope he helps them.
I also liked Shirley in this fic.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Your dude who rescued Nunnally and co. seems very... merry sue-ish.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
... that's a lot of biblical references.
Jarjaxle chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Oh, So Resistance met with Zecke and found out Nina's Research...She should just come out and say she made it. Lelouch and others don't allow anything to happen her or someone like Tamaki touch her...(we know that Tamaki would attack her in fit of emotion.)

So There will be now 2 fronts. One leaded by Zecke, other most likely by Lelouch/Zero. I hope you start make character longer...and update sooner. This is good series, but waiting starts to get annoyed, because of short chapters. Other wise keep up your good work.
Jarjaxle chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
Hahaha...So Suzaku and Other now met Cysgod and Co. By Accident! XD

They got their Trust, Defensive and Shock-Offensive Trooper Right there. Along With 7th Generation Knightmare Lancelot and His Mad Inventor...

Things just turned little more Easy to Lulu and Co. If they don't be Kill First, Questions next
animalgun chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
I love your story, it gets a bit confusing sometimes with all the names and characters, but it's nice and refreshing. Is this by any chance a crossover, or are the new characters all your creation?

Also, I'm not entirely sure what led me to this assumption, but if there are alternate universes, could there be Code Geass characters from alternate universes too? Because it would be pretty cool if Cysgod or Alex Powers turned out to be an alternate version of Lelouch.
Shadow Trash chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
Chapter 20?
That's a lot of chapters for an intro. :P
Shadow Trash chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Targaryen4ever chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Praise the lord, let all those who do not burn in the eternal hellfires of hell for all hellish eternity in eternal hellfire hell, amen.
Targaryen4ever chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Honestly, this is so unrealistic. Daemon seems like such a Gary Stu. He shouldn't know anything since he's from an AU.
scottusa1 chapter 18 . 8/17/2013