Reviews for TRUTH or DARE!
Drybones54 chapter 1 . 1/29
Lawlz
lawlz lawlz
lawlz lawlz lawlz
lawlz lawlz lawlz lawlz
Blargon7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Truth on Bullwort: Did you cry when Frigisaurus 'died'? Dare on Red: Kiss Duna on da lips XD. Truth on Rosie: Has she had a crush on anyone besides Red? BUM BUM BUUUUM! Truth on Todd: Was Stanley Da Stego your only friend before Red? Dare on ZZ: Try to make your skull explode again. Truth on ZZ: Did he listen to JUSTIN BEIBER?! Truth on Dr. Diggins: When you went back in time, did you whimper "Mommy!". Truth on Dynal: Have you ever said YOLO?! and then did something really stupid? Dare on Joe(MWA HAHAHA!): Jump in a pit of mentally disturbed Fangirls! Dare on Raptin: Kiss Rosie on the lips! I'M SO EVIL I CAN'T HANDLE IT! Dare on Xavia: Have you ever actually had a crush? :P. Truth on Snivels: Do you like like Vivian? Dare on Vivian: Run up to Bullwort, scream I Love You! then give him a good-looking kiss on the lips! I'M INGENIOS! I DON'T EVN NOW OW TA SPLL! XD. Truth on Rex: Where DID you come from? DAS ALL I GOT! LOVE YO BOOKS PLZ CHECK OUT MEH PAGE!
Supernoah95 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Dares/Truths for Everyone
Kiss Your Crush
Admit Your Feeling for Your Crush

ILL BE BACK
mysterydudette chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hi im mysterydudes sister and i dare red to lick the new york handrail (those things r filtheir than a toilet)
mysterydude123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OOOOHHH I dare red to to escape the legendary MIRROR HANDCUFFS IT WAS THE the only thing Harry Houdini had a hard time getting out (look it up you might find it interesting). AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAASE! put me in there I know I sound like a brat but I really want to torture Red.
mysterydude123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Joe if you could go on a date with anyone in this room who would it be!
mysterydude123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
dude you are hilarious! umm try making red escape one of those wierd jackets while in the fan pit
sniperjun899 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Red Truth:Why didn't you bring Duna to fight Guhnash so you could protect Rosie?
Red Dare: Answer the Truth question
Gunsandgames chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wish my friend Matthew was here... Good god damn dare guy... Anyways I like this... I just dun have any dare ideas...
ilovedogs12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is good so far. :) Sorry, but I don't have any ideas at the moment...
Chidori Minami chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I saw this and the first thing i said/screamed was...;
WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE TWO UP TO NOW!?
And then I read it...
The next thing I said/thought was...;
Does this mean that "Red, The Kid of Adventure" Is over? OH NOOOOOOOOZ!
And Nowz I have a DARE for JOE! MAWHAHAHAHAH!
Joe, I dare you to Lick the floor of the fangirl pit!
I got the "Lick the Floor" part from a website of Truth and Dare Dares. Lol :D
SkyWolf907 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Can I also help you?

Grey wing your awesome! :3 and Magma gets a virtual cookie :3

Red dare: you have to go skydiving while eating ice cream

Todd: will do athletics while jumping in a pool of chocolate

Pauleen- gets more attention that gambits steal locks of hair

Rupert- eat a cake then go on a date with your enemy girl

Xavia- go on a date or kiss rupert or both

That's all for now
Tabitha6000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
How about Zeke dares Red to Kiss Rosie for *looks at imaginary watch* 2 minutes
Dragon girl Mew chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Okay,Okay so how about Dare:Xavia and Sarisa fight while the rest bet on who :Joe has to admit his feelings for Sarisa OR ELSE U CAN DUMP HIM IN THE FANPIT MUHHAHAHA