Reviews for Death Game?
boyrich chapter 215 . 6/27
Is this story dead. Some closure would be nice.
SoftQuetzalWithCheese chapter 1 . 6/2
I recently decided to take a peek at fanfic and look into my old favorites. This, THIS. It's good. Read it through and through. Now I gotta do it again because I have no idea where I left off.
CabooseHelpsU chapter 1 . 5/28
I would like to say. If you take the names Rei and Rai...Dark Rai and Light Rai(bare with me) ...well , that's the pun. Oh don't mind me.
Random Guy chapter 10 . 4/21
I THINK the avatars are supposed to look like you IRL. Said so in canon at least.
So having read the whole story the only problem I have with it is it length. So are you gonna continue this story or is it dead?
Guest chapter 185 . 12/18/2016
Eh, shoulda pulled some of his support from under his feet by mentioning how that "nobody" was the person who, in like no time, organized the rescue of the dudes guys. Woulda been more interesting.
Guest chapter 127 . 12/17/2016
Eh, if I recall correctly, the aesthetic of Japanese clothing in general is deliberately flattening of ones figure. Basically the opposite of things like hoop skirts and corsets which emphasises. I'm not sure if it's just something I saw in a period drama or not, but part of the cloths was to force a certain way of walking, not unlike China and foot binding, albeit infinitely less messed up.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/16/2016
If I remembered right, canon Agil legitimately pushed essentials at the most affordable price possible, but that last bit reminded me of the Laughing Coffin advertisement from SAO Abridged.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
...holyshyyyrtholysgyuotholyshiit! Like all of the names I recognized were LC. Damn, interesting.
HJP4Life chapter 99 . 11/13/2016
Glad they are back to doing some combat lol.
HJP4Life chapter 61 . 11/6/2016
Very confusing concept with this last chapter. I'm not really following
HJP4Life chapter 57 . 11/6/2016
So... their current lv is 15? You didn't include it in their personal stats but in the section believe with how many skill points they had. Confusing cheat sheet with the items and what not but it's ok.
HJP4Life chapter 41 . 11/3/2016
It's a little confusing that they don't remember anything from helping Agatha. I wasn't really sure what you were talking about until I remembered the really cold pond and then collapse and once they got back to the city from being too tired. At least I'm guessing that's what this is from? I know Kirito found them and said they been asleep for a few days at least? I don't know other than that I think the story is going really well, I'm enjoying it
HJP4Life chapter 32 . 11/1/2016
If only it worked like that, you get the new people that come in get all of the quest mats or the rare drops on their first try. Whereas I've spent time for hours trying to get the stuff that I want, the way the land. Nice job by the way, this short chapters are a little disheartening and I wish they were a little bit longer but for the most part the contents pretty good.
HJP4Life chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
I love SAO.. not sure how I feel about your story just yet. The chapters are almost too short, you probably could've gotten away with combining them.. but we shall see
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »