Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
EeWee chapter 65 . 3/28
Beautiful and completely different from what I normally read. I was kinda hoping they'd end up together but you were absolutely right in having them move on. Great story as always.
xflowerchildx chapter 65 . 3/14
Dear god my heart lady! I just ugh you pull the strings just right dont cha! I loved this thank you
Rose chapter 65 . 1/24
I really enjoyed reading the story! Thank you for sharing!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 65 . 1/1
I loved this story! You made it super ok for them not to be together. I’m glad their hearts were not broken and no one else got hurt. Wonderful writing,
Evelyne-raconte chapter 65 . 12/6/2017
Very sensible fiction, well written, a pleasure to read. I love it. Thank you.
2loveybunnies chapter 65 . 10/25/2017
Oh, I'm crying and I was so not expecting that! Read most of this on my phone at work so I didn't review each chapter, but wanted to tell you that I (as always) adore your writing and loved this story - even if it didn't end the way I'd hoped. And I suppose this is how it needed to end given the situation, so it's all good. I'm an E&B girl, and yes it's very hard when they don't end up together. I always like to think there is some way that it can work out, but this was always destined to be a different HEA for them. What will I ever do now that I think I've read most of your E&B stories? I really hope there will be more! Thank you for sharing this with the class! ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
It's really awesome when you get to the age when you can't remember if you've read a story before, and even if you have, you read it again because it feels brand new! Here I am, going back through your repertoire to find things I haven't read and realizing I've turned into my mother! We'll see, maybe I just didn't review? Oh lord, I feel the early onset Alzheimers kicking in!
Bevey99 chapter 65 . 8/14/2017
Still crying., and thank you.
Bevey99 chapter 64 . 8/14/2017
I'm crying. Really touched me. Thank you so much for continuing the one-shot. THis has been amazing. Been in this fandom for years, and this will be added to my All Time Favorite List, not just Favorites.
Bevey99 chapter 57 . 8/14/2017
Yep gonna start crying. Knew this was coming. Sad for all. F'n story is sooooooo good.
Bevey99 chapter 49 . 8/14/2017
I know this has to end -age & family issues, but it's a good ride so far.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
Awe, poor boy.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
I'm so glad I'm reading this after-the-fact. I would have been glued to my laptop waiting on the chapter updates. Soo good.
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 8/14/2017
Awe. he seems so sweet. [every older woman's fantasy to have a hot younger man pursue her- at least in my realm] As always thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017