Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Bevey99 chapter 63 . 7/12/2020
This story guts me every time.
danda jabur chapter 65 . 6/12/2020
wow, im glad i kept reading to see that they all got the HEA they deserved, im still crying my heart out, but his letter to her in the last chapter really helped. this is a trully beautiful work, what they experienced together, like you said: "something profoundly love-affirming" was so amazing to read. I love that you never gave names to the people they ended up with, to me they are definetily an Edward and a Isabella. you did a number on my heart, but seeing how they are all happy, together and with no regrets feels like a balm to my soul. again: thank you! even if this fic is from 2012 and you may never see this LOL
danda jabur chapter 57 . 6/12/2020
oh god, why did I read this? i knew it wouldnt be the HEA that my heart wanted, so why did I tortured myself? this chapter made me cry so much it was getting hard to breath. I'm too weak to read anything angusty. for them to know it was never in the cards for them? that they definetyly werent made for each other?! i mean.. if he was a few years older and if she was some 6 years younger, had Jasper at 18 and was a little younger than esme, if she didnt knew him since he was in diapers... i dont know, it wouldnt sound so impossible?! but 24/25 its just to much(plus the situation with their families), thats so freaking sad. Bella is so much stronger than I could ever be, to go back to her life after living this with him and leting go of the connection they have. if it was just lust, sure.. go on a secret vacation together and try to get it out of your system. but ir doesnt sound like just lust, they truly care for one another, this fic is so good (even if i feel my heart breaking more and more with the goodbye aproaching). not sure if i will write another review on the last chapter, so thank you for this beautiful work
pinkshoes81 chapter 65 . 6/1/2020
Loved it but had me crying. I can't cope with them not being together.
Thanks for sharing x
Guest chapter 65 . 4/17/2020
It almost makes me believe at the very end when Edward was being flirty on the dance floor with bella that it may not be over for them. If you reread that part and where they're at..its just so THEM. and he is with another person.
posum chapter 65 . 1/6/2020
I only read Edward/Bella so promptly deleted.
sosueme chapter 61 . 8/28/2018
Just frolicking through this beauty again - so good even the 4th or 5th time around!
silverpieces chapter 65 . 8/4/2018
Sorry, I just found you and so am probably going to read all of your stories now haha. But this! OMG, it's both painful and so beautiful. I totally understand that they couldn't really end up together but gah! How sad for them both. I both love and hate the epilogue, I could almost have done without reading it, I liked the ending of the last chapter with the card, but I also love that they all came together in the end and they both got their happy endings. So lovely.
EeWee chapter 65 . 3/28/2018
Beautiful and completely different from what I normally read. I was kinda hoping they'd end up together but you were absolutely right in having them move on. Great story as always.
xflowerchildx chapter 65 . 3/14/2018
Dear god my heart lady! I just ugh you pull the strings just right dont cha! I loved this thank you
Rose chapter 65 . 1/24/2018
I really enjoyed reading the story! Thank you for sharing!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 65 . 1/1/2018
I loved this story! You made it super ok for them not to be together. I’m glad their hearts were not broken and no one else got hurt. Wonderful writing,
Evelyne-raconte chapter 65 . 12/6/2017
Very sensible fiction, well written, a pleasure to read. I love it. Thank you.
2loveybunnies chapter 65 . 10/25/2017
Oh, I'm crying and I was so not expecting that! Read most of this on my phone at work so I didn't review each chapter, but wanted to tell you that I (as always) adore your writing and loved this story - even if it didn't end the way I'd hoped. And I suppose this is how it needed to end given the situation, so it's all good. I'm an E&B girl, and yes it's very hard when they don't end up together. I always like to think there is some way that it can work out, but this was always destined to be a different HEA for them. What will I ever do now that I think I've read most of your E&B stories? I really hope there will be more! Thank you for sharing this with the class! ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
It's really awesome when you get to the age when you can't remember if you've read a story before, and even if you have, you read it again because it feels brand new! Here I am, going back through your repertoire to find things I haven't read and realizing I've turned into my mother! We'll see, maybe I just didn't review? Oh lord, I feel the early onset Alzheimers kicking in!
5,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »