Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Lostred Rose J chapter 65 . 3/5
3 this! Its the third time ive read this now and it never gets old.
APL chapter 65 . 2/15
Kinda wanted it to somehow work for them but I get why ya did what ya did;)
Vamps09 chapter 62 . 1/22
Awwww sad there at the end!
Vamps09 chapter 61 . 1/22
Oh this was great! I am so sad I'm almost out of chapters here. The Dicks gift card was over the top awesome!
Vamps09 chapter 59 . 1/22
The church act was to funny! Love this story!
b3j02 chapter 65 . 6/3/2016
The chapter where she left him had me bawling. I like that they were happy I am just bummed they didn't figure out how to be happy together. It was a great ending even when I don't get my way. Lol
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 65 . 6/2/2016
Puuuurrrrrfect ending! I loved every second of this amazing story! Your easy flowing narrative with touching, deep, true moments, heartwarming, heartshattering, nonetheless fulfilling and satisfyingly brilliant writing has me daydreaming and my heart is full and tender. I'm deeply touched.
We're cougars more and more, especially as a single older woman , and that's what makes this so touching and relatable.
Your personality and insight made this story perfect. Your positivity and creativity, your realistc yet romantic streak gave this the ultimate essence, in order to not only be another great fic, but a piece of truth and reality that makes it a treasure , to be re-read and visited just like the experience your main characters are able to relive in their minds and hearts.
I know...total overuse of adjectives...but I just want you to understand how much I flove this piece. I can't believe I only stumbled on it by mere coincidence, through one of your threads in the group!
THANK YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 58 . 6/2/2016
Sniff...this was intensely emotional. I want to sob at their being so reasonable about it! But I get it. I really do! BUTTTTTTT! Grrrrrrrrrr!
This is somehow a big part of my past, if not in this constellation and not as far apart in years, but still. Of course I'm no sexy shorts-wearing momma-Bella, but this Edward sure stands for a lot of other desirable, irresistible young men, who's youth and charm makes all the difference. But for now, I live vicariously through Bella and her unexpected, wild source of joy!
Born, your way of narrating this story hits the exact right tone and gives all the perfect nuances to make this an all around enjoyable experience! Thank you for sharing ! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
b3j02 chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Still reading. Just checking in. Wish I had time to review every chapter or actually sit and read this in a sitting and not just when I am trying to get dressed in the morning.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I wasn't sure what to expect. Glad I read it. On I go!
meg chapter 65 . 5/25/2016
That was sweeet
meg chapter 64 . 5/25/2016
But but but but ... *lip wobbles*
meg chapter 63 . 5/25/2016
Oh man !
meg chapter 62 . 5/25/2016
Dammit I have no idea what way this is going to go ...
meg chapter 59 . 5/25/2016