Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Pink Bead Girl chapter 60 . 12/27/2014
That was silly and funny and sweet and hot all in one. Wonderful!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 58 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful. Read this with tears in my eyes. Your writing just sends me to places that are both wonderful and painful. Wouldn't have missed a word for anything.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 57 . 12/27/2014
It went from deliriously, wonderfully abandoned love making to absolutely heart breaking in the blink of an eye. It physically hurt to read that image of Christmas Future but I am glad I did.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 55 . 12/27/2014
This situation is the sort of thing that makes a pretty, pretty fantasy but I think it would make for a very difficult transition into the real world. But I wouldn't count it out straight away, I think there's potential for things to work once every one got over the unexpectedness of it all. Makes for good conversation if nothing else.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 54 . 12/27/2014
Youth trumps all every time. Beauty and stamina, what a combination.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 53 . 12/27/2014
Loved their conversation. So true, so real. You're just a marvel, you know that? Your imagination is the best place I've been to in a long time.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 52 . 12/27/2014
Nice chapter. I liked that Bella was able to have a little fun even without Edward being there but I must say I am glad that he turned up to fetch her.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 51 . 12/27/2014
"Bare chested and Ray Banned." Oh my. You write that overheated feeling between them so well, it's painting pictures in my mind that are just so fine. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 50 . 12/27/2014
It was so romantic. I love how Edward always asks permission before he kisses Bella, before he touches her. It makes the whole thing just incredibly lovely. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 49 . 12/27/2014
Fabulous reunion. Just the right amount of tension and desire. You do a fine line indeed when it comes to anticipation.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 48 . 12/27/2014
I think we've all caught Edward's fever caused by all this waiting. These tiny little chapters just bounce the excitement factor up all the more. Like it a lot.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 44 . 12/27/2014
I love the exchanges between Bella and Jasper, they are just so sweet and so real.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Liked that "Yoda thing" a lot. Was a great visual.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Loved when Bella really thought she'd put Edward to sleep, lol. "Whole law career flashed before my eyes" You really have a deft hand with the amusing bits.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
A great sideline for her retirement years? Nearly fell off my chair laughing. What a great line!
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »