Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
sparklymeg chapter 5 . 5/24
Poor bizzy!
sparklymeg chapter 4 . 5/24
Hehe these two are dirty ;)
sparklymeg chapter 3 . 5/24
Wait, who was Bellas husband again?
sparklymeg chapter 2 . 5/24
Yessss totally down for young hot virile Edward
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 5/24
Phew ! That was hot. Love this :)
luckycullen chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow... I always found inappropriate the romance between two people with big age differences... but this was good!
thunnababy chapter 65 . 4/24
Hi Born, second time around and I loved it even more! Miss you.
I started and finished your story all in one sitting. I laughed and I cried just wanted to say thank you for sharing.
BeyondBipolar chapter 65 . 2/22
I've been reading fic for a long time and only now stumbled upon this gem of yours. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. You're right, it was refreshing to read and HEA that wasn't as traditional as many other stories. Your Edward was so sweet. I really enjoyed this story!
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 1/18
Sorry I haven't reviewed since first chapter. I did that right? Mike, ick Mike? Yuck, I'm afraid to invest too much in this because I'm definitely an HEA kinda girl. OK at 72, girlhood long passed, but I want them together and I fear Esme's reaction. Great so far. Loved the shoe store scene, sex didn't last nearly long enough. *sigh*
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 65 . 1/10
Well, after reading this all the way through over two days all I can say is - Wow! Very few fics pack the emotional punch of this one, and even fewer do so in a way that feels so real. You truly captured the universal truth that to love is to hurt - both in Bella's feelings about her ended marriage and this super-sweet and incredibly hot affair with Edward. My favorite part was definitely the epi though.
I love that they were able to stay in each other's lives and keep the "special chamber of their hearts" locked. That's believable because you showed us through the story how strong and conscientious they were - both mature enough to know the limits of their hearts and their realities.
And bonus that the setting was Vermont. 3
Why didn't she end up with edward?! :(
korijarrells chapter 65 . 11/7/2015
Nooooo! Shes dreaming this right?! They have to be together!
Stardust1 chapter 65 . 8/18/2015
Perfect ending..enough said!. Thanks for sharing.
4butterbeans chapter 65 . 7/28/2015
I am late to this party, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your way with words and your thought provoking story. I am about this Bella's age, so I totally relate to all she said to him at the end. She wanted him to have a chance to have a family, which she couldn't give him. What irrates me is that if it was a 46 year old Edward and a 23 year old law student Bella they probably would have ended up together with a kid or two! Such is life. Great story.
5,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »