Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
I liked Jasper's care for Bella in warning her to watch out for Mike on her date. And of course Edward's distracted, lots to think about it. It's a good thing I think, that Jasper doesn't know about Edward and Bella at this stage. Interesting things just getting more interesting!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
I love the honesty between them. It makes the story feel so real.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
A touch of sadness is creeping in, little bit by little bit. I'm anxious already and there's still so far to go. Love your writing, stirs so many emotions.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Sigh. Feels sad somehow, even with her acceptance of his apology.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Was in two minds about this. Thought the "Bizzyboo" was cute beyond words. Felt a touch of wistfulness go through me when he revealed he's been with a girl while drunk at this party.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Who could forget the unforgettable. As if indeed.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I can only say yet again, utterly, utterly gorgeous. It was sweet and hot and innocent and all-knowing in the most perfect way. I literally forgot to breathe at times. Perfect.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
That was utterly gorgeous. I love the hearts and flowers feel to it, Edward's shyness and Bella's teasing. Just perfect reading. I particularly liked the image you painted in my head with Edward biting the inside of his cheeks so he would show his delight in Bella wanting to try on more shoes. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
It was mean, lol. So good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I like how Bella feels it's important to let Edward know she wasn't leading him on. He was too young then and it would have been worse than wrong. I like the track you've taken.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Ah, the fantasies of a healthy teenage mind. Intense and then some. I found it an interesting twist that you write Bella as having to sit and digest it all for a bit, not sure how she feels about it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Gorgeous. I think light pink lace is the last word in elegant too. Lovely fantasy.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I literally had to stop reading for a few minutes around the half way mark and catch my breath. So wonderfully written. I so wish I could write something as fabulous as this. I'm older than your Bella and I really like that you've given an older Bella a chance to shine. Loved every word.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
p
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 55 . 12/1/2014
Wow, all along I kept telling myself, 'they can't end up together, its for the best', so why did it hurt so bad when they didn't !Through the tears, I just want to congratulate you on a wonderful story, you made something that could have been wrong, sordid and inappropriate into something so heartbreakingly got it so right, this was the best hea that this story could have and I loved the fact you didn't give names to the bride and the husband, that was again for a truly great story x
5,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »