Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
janshanr chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
oh, this is going to be good! lol
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I guess that boy has really had it bad for years! Loved it!

CC
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh hell yeah I so can't wait for more
sparkledamnu chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OMG, I'm as pink as her panties! I believe this cougar here has fallen for Rambling Ed!

This brought the biggest chuckle out of my mouth! I looked up not realizing what I'd done and hubs said "Okay, care to share?" I just looked at him and said "Fic" and he said "nuff said" like the wise old owl that he is. Here it is "I'm ashamed to admit this, especially since you were being so sweet with the lemonade and the chat and everything, but you were standing so close and at just the perfect angle, I couldn't help sneaking a peek right up your shorts. (Please try to remember I was a horny teenage boy and I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out.) Besides, karma punished me but good that day, because the moment I saw my first glimpse of light pink lace, I was gone for you." You always know how to pull the perfect words out of your characters mouths!

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom! Waiting impatiently and blushing profusely for the next update!

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FB
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I'D FORGOTTEN YOU WERE CONTINUING THIS! *tacklehugs*
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Holy smokes that first email is majorly swoonworthy! I might be crushing on Rambling Ed and his love of her blush panties! Epic.

Bring on the drabble-ish Punkin! I've missed you since LRR! :))

xoxo
joyosix chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
almost like an advent calendar- counting down the days to christmas! Forbidden but fun. You always know how to keep us reading boh! xo jo6
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh, yes. More of these two, please!
rubell chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
YAY! i was beginning to think this wasnt coming! soo excited...and what a fantasy! cannot believe he remembered so well, but i guess your first fantasy bout your 'other mother' would be pretty lasting, lol...

actually, i am looking for a fic that i lost, edward saves bella when she almost falls into the street, she is rude about it(maybe he accidently grabs her bewb)he delivers a pet habitat to her place because he helps out the pet store owner, they become friends, he is in a relationship(rose?), bella has a niece who thinks he is fabulous, him and his girl break up but bella didnt know because he avoids her for a month...wow, lol, thats a whole lotta words going no where...laughs at self...hope i haven already asked you...i am not trying to pester...
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh no... we're in for a ride, aren't we? Okay kids, here we go!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Geez. Yumm!
Remmykins1901 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
LOL! Poor Emmett.. I would have loved to have seen that pat down. Shit, how do stop thinking of something when that's ALL you can think about. is it Christmas yet ?
bonz245 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Very very good..thanks.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Loved the first one! Excited for the continuation :)
5,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »