Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Guest chapter 65 . 11/29/2014
Wow, all along I kept telling myself, 'they can't end up together, its for the best', so why did it hurt so bad when they didn't !
Through the tears, I just want to congratulate you on a wonderful story, you made something that could have been wrong, sordid and inappropriate into something so heartbreakingly beautiful.
You got it so right, this was the best hea that this story could have and I loved the fact you didn't give names to the bride and the husband, that was perfect.
Thanks again for a truly great story x
sfspeedy chapter 65 . 11/28/2014
This was perfect and beautiful. The subject matter handled with lots of class and finesse. Their moment in time existed and they made the best of it. How wonderful they were able to continue being in each other's lives and found their own happiness.

I hope you have an entry in the Upcoming May December contest. *wink*

Thank you!

sfspeedy chapter 64 . 11/28/2014
This was so bittersweet and perfect.

sfspeedy chapter 62 . 11/28/2014
And now I'm all misty-eyed and sad. Thank you for another lovely chapter!

sfspeedy chapter 57 . 11/28/2014
Dude, you killed me in so many different ways with this chapter. It was fabulous, thank you!

sfspeedy chapter 50 . 11/28/2014
So, yeah. This story is delicious!

Glinda :)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So this is all kinds of amazing! Can't wait to read the rest!

-Glinda
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hot!
Mell C chapter 65 . 9/22/2014
Sometimes the sweetest love stories have bittersweet endings. (Like "Out of Africa, " one
of my favorites.) Thanks for such a touching and well written story.

I'm crying right now. I really wanted them to have a chance together. But I agree with Bella and think that they would have lost everyone else. Their families have barely overcome and forgiven one controversial love affair. I'm not sure that they could survive a second. It would have felt like another betrayal. Sometimes life just doesn't unfold the way you hope. Sometimes people aren't prepared to accept how you love and live

And I'm smiling right now because they've stayed friends and found love and happiness. Thank you. Really loved this story.
Mell C chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Story is so good that I'm reading along and forgetting to review. Great stuff! I usually don't like short little chapters, OR emails and short notes. But I do enjoy yours. ;) thank you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 65 . 9/4/2014
A very wonderful and perfect ending. Could not have been happier to see Bella happily married and an honored guest at Edward's wedding. Just couldn't see them ending up together. If they were totally strangers when they met? Possibly. But definitely not in the setting of your story. A really good story. Well written and the plotline was well thought out. It was done with compassion and sensitivity. Not a crass moment to be found. Enjoyed reading it very much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 59 . 9/4/2014
Feel like I really want to be pissed at Edward for his little stunt. It's like he really wants the family to know about him and Bella despite her wishes. He's being a brat. But since Bella has forgiven him I guess it's the least I can do.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 57 . 9/4/2014
Smart woman that Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 55 . 9/4/2014
Alice and Bella are right. Jasper should at least talk to his father. Hopefully they will be able to re-establish the father-son connection. Is Edward going to give his father the same courtesy?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 52 . 9/4/2014
Guess Edward's not the only one with moves, lol. Bella is doing herself proud. Though how long before the rest of the family figures out what's between them is up for grabs. Somehow I'm guessing Alice, and maybe Esme are already more than a little suspicious.
5,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »