Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 65 . 1/10/2016
Well, after reading this all the way through over two days all I can say is - Wow! Very few fics pack the emotional punch of this one, and even fewer do so in a way that feels so real. You truly captured the universal truth that to love is to hurt - both in Bella's feelings about her ended marriage and this super-sweet and incredibly hot affair with Edward. My favorite part was definitely the epi though.
I love that they were able to stay in each other's lives and keep the "special chamber of their hearts" locked. That's believable because you showed us through the story how strong and conscientious they were - both mature enough to know the limits of their hearts and their realities.
And bonus that the setting was Vermont. 3
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2016
Why didn't she end up with edward?! :(
korijarrells chapter 65 . 11/7/2015
Nooooo! Shes dreaming this right?! They have to be together!
Stardust1 chapter 65 . 8/18/2015
Perfect ending..enough said!. Thanks for sharing.
4butterbeans chapter 65 . 7/28/2015
I am late to this party, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your way with words and your thought provoking story. I am about this Bella's age, so I totally relate to all she said to him at the end. She wanted him to have a chance to have a family, which she couldn't give him. What irrates me is that if it was a 46 year old Edward and a 23 year old law student Bella they probably would have ended up together with a kid or two! Such is life. Great story.
BittersweetLeo chapter 64 . 7/7/2015
Every time I get to this point, the tears flow...
Mell C chapter 64 . 6/11/2015
This was a re read for me. Beautiful. Well done. Thank you. I enjoyed just as much.
magmom4 chapter 65 . 4/12/2015
I am disappointed.
Debra doo chapter 65 . 2/18/2015
Loved every minute.
Debra doo chapter 55 . 2/18/2015
Something good must come out of this, even if it is just memories.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
;o)
camileah86 chapter 55 . 1/31/2015
I am glad Bella has forgiven Charlie and is helping Jasper to try and let go of his anger too.
chamileah86 chapter 54 . 1/31/2015
I love this Edward and Bella-you rarely find a well written fic with an older Bella and younger Edward. Just delicious and delightful! I am envious of Bella! There I said it! :P
Pink Bead Girl chapter 65 . 12/27/2014
Well it's really the end and you've done yourself proud. I may have wanted things to end differently but you've created a lovely ending after all. It's been a pleasure reading all these fine words and I am glad I found you. Thank you for a wonderful read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 64 . 12/27/2014
Seems to be that reading through tears has become the norm in these last chapters of yours. Painful but oh so sweet. Thank you for the wonderfulness of it all.
5,501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »