Reviews for The Necklace
Mavee chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
me *sees chapter one* : " huh interesting"
*clicks onto the chapter chooosing thing*
me :"hoooooooo damn thats a lot of chapters!"
*recovers from shock*
me : "Just the way I like it!"
COOL awesoe!
whispers-into-the-void chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Azula? Mai? Ty Lee?
Luiz4200 chapter 34 . 12/12/2012
Who's the father of Asami's child?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
NO HOW COULD YOU LET LIN DIE! *crying now*
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
so glad you updated! ur an awesome writer.
Luiz4200 chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
This seemed like a good place to have a cliff hanger

No arguing there.
korra8mako chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
great chapter update soon also

Greetings,

100ust signed the following petition addressed to: .

STOP the destruction of !

Ever since it was opened, had always been a place for avid fans- of ANYTHING- to feel at home. To express whatever is on our minds and truly let our love for characters, plotlines and scenarios shine through.

Now all of a sudden, has decided to go through a massive upheaval and remove thousands of stories from its library, some of the best fanfics ever written, gone, never to be read again. They are removing anything involving sexual situations, or violence, or inspired by a song, the list goes on. And we as readers see this as a gross waste of talent and incredible material.

has always been a place for us writers to 'Unleash our imagination' as the tagline states, and now we are having that right to freedom of speech and expression taken away from us. Since when are they allowed to dictate what goes into our stories? They are OUR pieces of work. What if the violence or sexual content is part of the plotline? This whole situation is absurd. There are better ways to deal with 'inappropriate' content than to remove it altogether. What about adult filters? Age restrictions? There are so many other options!

So I'm asking please, for all us readers, writers, and fans alike... STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF !

Sincerely,

The Animanga Girl chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Oh!
Things are getting strange :O
it makes sense in context chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
is the old woman mai? or azula?
i like your story.
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I bet 5 bucks to Azula ;)
FlashArrow chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Pretty cool story you have here! Good plot and everything. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Please continue, this is great!