Reviews for How You Know You're Obsessed with Touhou
Houdini124 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is hilarious. I've just barely scratched the surface of Touhou, but I got most of the jokes, at least second-guessed some. I love this! Moar plz? Please? Please? This is so cute and funny and awesome! Moar plz.
postiche chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is actually more in the fanon side. I want to read the canon side, if you'll ever make one.

Nonetheless, it was a great read. I nodded to all what was mentioned :D

Keep up the good work!
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
cuando espereas que yukari te lleve a gensyoko
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Ohh god, some of these got a nice, big snort out of me! ...Also, if the last one is the 10th, would it still count? Not that I was as low as 9. ...Although, I wouldn't mind being beside the 9. Anywho, keep up the good work!
Sheep32 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Can you add more? This is really nice.

(I'm being random with these:)
-You immediately think of Sanae everytime you see a white envelope or packet. (Ref:Hisou packets)
-You'll think that any cop rushing off to cuff a drunk woman running must be giving Yuugi Hoshiguma (in disguise) back her shackles before she does anything destructive.
-When you feel like stealing something, you search around for your trusty broom to get a quick getaway in case possible asthmatic librarians pop up.
-You ask your maid to give you Scarlet Devil Tea if she has a plate and knives handled like Sakuya.
-You look away to avoid possible insanity from anyone with red eyes.
-When you see a frog, you demand it to take you to Suwako.
-When you see a snake, you demand it to take you to Kanako.
-You tell your *insert_here* to stay away from your book collections "for they are dangerous".
-You quickly unthaw any frozen frogs you find in your garden/backyard, lest you get cursed by a angry God.
-Any1 trying to eat a BIG marshmallow during the Hungry Ghost Fest., along with some1 dissuading them, might be Yuyuko & Youmu in disguise.
-You try to avoid going near dolls in dresses for fear of gunpowder inside them, curses or poisons stored within. (Alice, Hina, Medicine)
-You try not to kill any moth you find, hoping it may eventually lead you to Mystia.
Elivira chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You must be stalking me. -_-
Coolpidgeonbro chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
... This was awesome...
Mesoscale chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is awesome. Just...awesome.
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
AAAAHHHHHHHH! SUIKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? :O

Holy sweet Shinki in a bathing suit, this is so true. I... wow.

... IF ANYONE TRIES TO STAGE AN INTERVENTION I SWEAR I WILL STRANGLE THEM WITH THEIR OWN INTESTINES DX