Reviews for A New Beginning
Monster King chapter 12 . 9/27
Good story i really liked it just hope that you finish it eventually because I enjoyed it.
guest chapter 12 . 9/25
i like the chapter even if it was short wondering will this be discontinued or did you forget it i mean nice fic for 12 chapters really hoping you update it cause wanna know how many more super teens naruto will pick up
guest chapter 10 . 9/25
love this fic hope you update it lots of potential for a naruto and teen titans fic thank you for the chapters
Brandon m chapter 12 . 9/21
Please tell me this story will continue. It has grabbed my attention and that is hard to do at times. It has everything i find in the paperback books i read.
guest chapter 12 . 9/20
pls dont discontinue this fic very fun to read
guest chapter 1 . 9/20
love this fic ever gonna complete
spectra4235 chapter 12 . 9/13
Oh my god, I absolutely love your stories, ESPECIALLY this one! Please please PLEASE continue, and don't leave it rot!
Well this interesting, too bad it was abandoned. I'll still follow just in case.
Facebreaker17 chapter 12 . 8/13
I love this story to death it is fuck8ng awesome and I hope that you start to update it again cause it is officially at the top of may list on my favor8te stories and I really hope you write more chapter for it soon
Shiro981 chapter 12 . 8/7
please another chaptee
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 12 . 8/4
Update
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 12 . 8/3
Update plz
Tsuna Dragneel chapter 12 . 7/25
Hey! Love the story, are you going to make more chapter cause I looked up the late update you make and it was a little while ago. So I hope you finish the story!
MamaSnorlax chapter 12 . 6/28
Could you please update this story? I'm very interested in how it progresses.
ATK-49 chapter 5 . 6/27
Your writing in itself is good. Your overall story is engaging as well but the relationship between Raven and Naruto is very one dimensional. Naruto washes his hair - she blushes. Naruto takes a shit - she blushes and maybe says a one liner. A girl doesn't have to blush EVERY SINGLE TIME to show that she's interested in someone.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »