Reviews for A New Beginning
Jordan Whaley chapter 12 . 6/9
I hope you finish the story and sense its a few years now I hope you come back and update it bc now it's a cliffhanger
Mizu-FoxGodOfWater chapter 12 . 5/21
A shame you decided to abandon it.
Mizu-FoxGodOfWater chapter 5 . 5/21
You really need to work on the grammar, stop butchering the language man. Also it's spelled Jinchuurki, don't know how the hell people keep getting that one wrong.

Also it might've happened already but they better NOT win against him when the confrontation happens.
salasdaniel74 chapter 12 . 4/3
(Either world's salute) Does this mean "Shinobi*" is a personality?

*Reason: At the end of the chapter.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 12 . 3/28
You haven't updated in over 3 years.

For this reason, I peed in a Bucket Hat. If you don't update this story within a month, I will poop in another one.

If you discontinue this story, or put it on hiatus, MAKE IT KNOWN, and I won't. Or send me a PM before then as to why you haven't, and, depending on the reason, I may let it go.

Your move.
Why are u taking so long to update?
a.r.villar56 chapter 10 . 2/20
Please come back and finish it
PureInsanity39 chapter 9 . 2/15
I bet he learned the Shreiking Banshee Technique from Sakura! XD
This is the third time I have read this story. It's a great story, with good plot, character, and all other kinds of development. You have to finish it. And while the chances that this comment will make a difference are slim, I have to ask... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHAT EVER DEVINE ENTITY YOU BELIVE IN, FINISH THIS STORY. It's an awesome story, and you left it on a huge cliffhanger, so please, from the bottom of my heart, UPDATE. Thank you
Syafiq chapter 12 . 1/19
Update soon pls
KnomKing chapter 12 . 1/12
PLEASE FINISH IT! YOU TORTURE ME WITH NO ENDING!
JadamT chapter 11 . 1/10
in
Ryuuto-kun chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Did you quit this story?
biohazzard777 chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Great story so far I'm liking the mental situation naruto has gives it a sense of realism hope you continue this story.
Tony McNucklz chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
that's where you stopped writing. seriously. argh. finish the konoha team fight at least damn it.
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »