Reviews for Covalent Bonds
I just read your amazing story! Will you continue? Pleeeeease *puppy eyes*
CreatedTheSoundOfMadness chapter 5 . 3/9
I really like this fic. Any chance of updating again?
Mashie Mash chapter 5 . 3/1
I read your story and really enjoyed it. I hope the both of you didn't give up on it, I'd really like to read the rest of it
Wait wait wait wait I need more of this! You have completely sucked me in! I hope you update soon
kenfromnhus chapter 5 . 1/13
I look forward to more chapters. Very cool story.
Riega chapter 5 . 1/9
Nice :)
FFaddict007 chapter 5 . 1/5
Cliffhanger, oh the horror! Enjoyed this chapter, had to re read the whole story, didn't remember anything. The fic has a good name, though I don't understand how it connects to the story, I'll be checking out what covalent bonds are...then it will be all clear. If Emma and Regina where to do it, I think the being in each other's bodies would make it more difficult. Why did Gold help out Emma? I smell a favor is gonna be asked for it soon. Rumple is kinda bad news as he doesn't really care to pick a side, just gain from them both.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
It was good. Too bad you didn't finish it.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Interesting situation they find themselves in. And of course, this is all so different from cannon, I don't know what to expect. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I don't really ship SQ (although I could definitely see it at times), but this story is highly entertaining.
Jude81 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Great story!
Lovely1pyt chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I really like this story. Very interesting concept. Can't wait for next update!
Kayfro chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much! Yay updates! Thank you for writing and sharing it with the interweb. What kind of bribe would be best for the next chapter? Puppies? Ice cream? General household slabery...er, chores?
Kamilla3030 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
OH MY GOD THE CLIFFHANGER! That was my intense. I was holding my breath reading the last scene.
I was so happy seeing this story updated. I loved this chapter. I love how you describe their inner psychological problems coming from being in each other's bodies, esp Emma. The family dinner was a great idea. And their little 'date' at the diner was cute haha which can't be said about what happened afterwards.
I hope you'll update soon. Love this story*_*