Reviews for Covalent Bonds
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 9/30
Aaaahhhhh. Nooooooo.
It's incomplete!
Shelly chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
How the heck can u leave us in the Kerch? Like someone is hurt but we don't know who? Please tell me there is more to this story or at least a sequel?
BEGStel chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Will you please continye this story?
Ripley68 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
WTF NO! I really thought this story was completed since it's so old. I'm so disappointed right now but it's just because I've been deprived the ending of a BEAUTIFUL story. I do understand that you guys have a life and all so I just want to thank you for the story and if you ever going to finish it I have it on my update as you number one fan.
Bit's Bit chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Aww... any plans for next chapter? I like this story :(
Loveisthemostpowerfullmagic chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
will there be an update?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
I know it has been like over a year but it took 2 years to get to this point in the story, would you update again? It is amazing I love it and would love to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Awww no more update? :(
JB16 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Great story so far. I really hope you decide to come back to it, I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next few chapters. I hope you find time and inspiration to come back to the story soon because leaving it on a cliffhanger like that is really hard ;) Hope more chapters come soon :)
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Oh no
bigcookie chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love this story! Will there be more chapters? Please say there will be more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I love this story! Hope it updates eventually
shadybitch chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
pls tell me there's more of this!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
I just read your amazing story! Will you continue? Pleeeeease *puppy eyes*
CreatedTheSoundOfMadness chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I really like this fic. Any chance of updating again?