Reviews for Covalent Bonds
BEGStel chapter 5 . 9/1
Will you please continye this story?
Ripley68 chapter 5 . 8/30
WTF NO! I really thought this story was completed since it's so old. I'm so disappointed right now but it's just because I've been deprived the ending of a BEAUTIFUL story. I do understand that you guys have a life and all so I just want to thank you for the story and if you ever going to finish it I have it on my update as you number one fan.
Bit's Bit chapter 5 . 7/2
Aww... any plans for next chapter? I like this story :(
Loveisthemostpowerfullmagic chapter 5 . 3/14
will there be an update?
I know it has been like over a year but it took 2 years to get to this point in the story, would you update again? It is amazing I love it and would love to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Awww no more update? :(
JB16 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Great story so far. I really hope you decide to come back to it, I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next few chapters. I hope you find time and inspiration to come back to the story soon because leaving it on a cliffhanger like that is really hard ;) Hope more chapters come soon :)
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Oh no
bigcookie chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love this story! Will there be more chapters? Please say there will be more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I love this story! Hope it updates eventually
shadybitch chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
pls tell me there's more of this!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
I just read your amazing story! Will you continue? Pleeeeease *puppy eyes*
CreatedTheSoundOfMadness chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I really like this fic. Any chance of updating again?
Mashie Mash chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I read your story and really enjoyed it. I hope the both of you didn't give up on it, I'd really like to read the rest of it
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Wait wait wait wait I need more of this! You have completely sucked me in! I hope you update soon