Reviews for Covalent Bonds
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 5 . 9/7
Oh no
bigcookie chapter 1 . 8/21
I love this story! Will there be more chapters? Please say there will be more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
I love this story! Hope it updates eventually
shadybitch chapter 5 . 7/9
pls tell me there's more of this!
I just read your amazing story! Will you continue? Pleeeeease *puppy eyes*
CreatedTheSoundOfMadness chapter 5 . 3/9
I really like this fic. Any chance of updating again?
Mashie Mash chapter 5 . 3/1
I read your story and really enjoyed it. I hope the both of you didn't give up on it, I'd really like to read the rest of it
Wait wait wait wait I need more of this! You have completely sucked me in! I hope you update soon
kenfromnhus chapter 5 . 1/13
I look forward to more chapters. Very cool story.
Riega chapter 5 . 1/9
Nice :)
FFaddict007 chapter 5 . 1/5
Cliffhanger, oh the horror! Enjoyed this chapter, had to re read the whole story, didn't remember anything. The fic has a good name, though I don't understand how it connects to the story, I'll be checking out what covalent bonds are...then it will be all clear. If Emma and Regina where to do it, I think the being in each other's bodies would make it more difficult. Why did Gold help out Emma? I smell a favor is gonna be asked for it soon. Rumple is kinda bad news as he doesn't really care to pick a side, just gain from them both.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
It was good. Too bad you didn't finish it.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Interesting situation they find themselves in. And of course, this is all so different from cannon, I don't know what to expect. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I don't really ship SQ (although I could definitely see it at times), but this story is highly entertaining.