Reviews for Iron Legacy
Kingofthespirit chapter 12 . 7/22
Please continue this story
GhoulDevil chapter 12 . 7/19
hey man. awesome story. hope u can update soon. cant wait to read it.
jojohero21 chapter 12 . 6/26
I am a fan of your story it is amazing and fun to read I hope u continue writing and finish this story
kirito emiya chapter 2 . 6/19
Update you fucking ass hole
I like the direction of the story so far. And also, great taste in music.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 12 . 6/1
nice keep going it good
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/25
Dude I love the story but please rewrite it
Life Without Wings chapter 12 . 4/10
wargfvskmxldnb *pulls Hair out while crying before banging head on wall so hard it breaks* I don't know if its the best cliffhanger due to it making me want to read more or if its the worse due to I CANT READ MORE *starts crying anime tears* please...please...please update!? *gets on knees while blasting hands* you wouldn't deny a poor...innocent child an amazing story right?
kirito emiya chapter 1 . 3/26
Please in the name of the holy spirit, father, and son update this story
ztron24 chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Awesome can't wait for the next chapter and I think you should be able to get the best reviews
EmiyaXander chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
i'm gonna hold judgement but damn. marika's reminding me ALOT of AlicE right now, and that ain't a good thing. ah well, can't wait to read more my friend.
Aran chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
NARUTO117!... dude please cmon man i really like this story i have been waiting since may dude in fact dont listen to the haters they just want to still your stuff
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
I really do not like this and i would prefer if you were to let someone else carry it on because i really enjoyed this story.
Pedro52 chapter 8 . 6/20/2015