Reviews for First Aid is in the Dictionary
Cpt.Tina chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
It's nice to see Finch take care of John once more and I think you did a great job in describing John's reluctance coupled with his need for help. I never heard about this way of getting a dislocated shoulder back in place before. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Heartwarming. I love Finch and Reece's friendship (despite how begrudging Reece is to actually admit it is a friendship at all...)
Keep writing! It's really good!
kenorob1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Very very nice.
mmgage chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Well-done! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is beautifully written and shows the friendship between Reese and Harold clearly. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar had happened behind the scenes on numerous occasions throughout the show, given how many fights Reese has been involved with.
Berkana aka Thorunn chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I like it. Caring Finch is good.
Thanks
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good job for your first POI story. Hope you write/have written many more! I enjoyed the interaction between John and Finch.
God Bless,
SW
Cliara Aedai chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic :) I've struggled to find good POI fanfics on here... Thank goodness I found your stories.
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great details and compelling narrative.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awwwww I love it! :D great fic!
rose griffes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I don't know how I missed this before! I enjoyed all of it: Reese's reluctance to allow someone to take care of him, Finch's concern, the evocative descriptions of Reese's pain. Lovely work.
misterreese chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I have read this story about five times. I keep coming back and figured I should finally leave a review. I love the relationship between Reese and Finch in this story. It pulls on the heart strings. Needless to say, I know I will end up reading it again.
Irene14 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Another fantastic story! I believe you've accurately captured each character's personality, from their mannerisms to style of speech. The plot moved along just like the show does, and I really like how you alluded to John's past, being broken of a habit/even hope, that anyone would help him when injured. Well done!
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is very good. Popping that shoulder back in that way had to really hurt.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Well, I don't know what 80's era movie inspired the dislocated shoulder part (lol), but I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing!